The Cunningham Effect

"Hey, how was your first day of practice?" Juliet ran up to me with the biggest grin on her face. 

"Amazing!" She sounded ecstatic as she sighed in happiness. I smiled as I made my way around the other side of the car to drive her to the next destination. She was a busy bee now with school, cheer and Hellfire. 

"(Y/N), wait up." I stopped before getting into my seat and looked up to find Chrissy running over to me. 

"Hey, Chrissy. What's up?" 

"Are you busy?" Chrissy was now standing in front of me with a smile across her face.

"Um, now?" 

"Yeah." 

"Well, I was going to take Juliet home then I had nothing else planned. Why?" I lied about taking Juliet home. She was going over to the Wheelers to hang out with the Max and the boys since Mike was back, but she told me specifically not to tell any of the cheer squad or basketball team that she was in a Dungeons and Dragons club. I don't see the big deal, but I wasn't about to go against her wishes and embarrass her somehow. 

"Would you want to go to the mall with me? Have a little girls day?" I was taken aback from the invite, not knowing how the hell I got in this situation. Chrissy "The Cheerleader" Cunningham wanted to have a girls day with me?

"Um, sure, yeah I'm down." I nod. Chrissy squealed as she jumped up and down, clapping her hands. 

"Yay! Alright, I'll come by your house at 2!" Chrissy ran back to the gymnasium, leaving me there in confusion. How will she get to my house if she doesn't know where I live? I shrugged before getting into the car and driving off. 

"You and Chrissy?" Juliet looked over at me with as much confusion as I was left with. 

"I guess we'll find out." I laughed at the situation, causing Juliet to join in with me. I had nothing against Chrissy, but I felt like we were total opposites. She was sweet and kind while I was more of the aggressive type. She was also dating the biggest jerk on this planet while I was dating someone with the biggest heart. It made no sense. 

--------------------------------

"I'm so excited!" Chrissy called out as we got out of the car and headed towards the mall. 

"Where to first?" I asked her. 

"Well there's this new store I really want to go visit." Chrissy's face turned bright red as she spoke. I raised an eyebrow at her before following in her tracks. 

We were soon standing in front of a pink and black store with a bright neon sign reading "Victoria's Secret." Who's Victoria and what kind of secret does she have that could turn into a store? Well, I soon learned that secret as Chrissy pulled me into the store. My face turned a fire red as I stared at the many different colors and styles of lingerie that hung around the store. 

"Chrissy, what exactly are we doing here?" I asked as she pulled me to the back of the store. 

"We're shopping for our men, duh." Chrissy smiled as she nudged my shoulder. 

"Yeah, I don't know about this." I shook my head at her. 

"Oh, stop. We're going to have fun." Chrissy's eyes searched the wall of lace. I didn't even know what to look at. The ground? The ceiling? Maybe I should just close my eyes and have Chrissy navigate me. 

"Oh. My. Gosh!" Chrissy grabbed me and pulled me to the side before grabbing a blue thong, holding it up in my face. "This is so you!"

"Chrissy, dear, you must not know me at all." I lightly shoved her hands down and out of my face. We looked one another in the eye before full blown laughing at the weird situation we were in.