Crazy In Love

As if life couldn't get any better, I was now laying in Eddie's arms on the couch listening to So This Is Love as we watched Cinderella. He refused to watch it at first, but gave in after I begged and begged. I made him French toast in return and now we were relaxing together.

Eddie's silence during the movie showed me that he was enjoying it as much as I was. Even when this song came on, I felt his arms tighten around me and his fingers interlocked with mine. I wished so badly to see what his face looked like during this scene, so I quickly moved my head and blushed when I saw that he was looking down at me. 

"Why are you looking at me and not the movie?" I giggled. 

"Because." Eddie smiled. "You make me feel this same way." My heart skipped a beat and I sucked in a breath as I turned back around towards the movie. "I'll be right back, darling." I nodded and sat up so that he could go to wherever he was headed.

Once I heard the hallway bathroom close, I flipped my body around and screamed into the pillow as I kicked my feet. I am so in love with this man. He is constantly making me feel like a giddy school girl. 

Eddie's POV

I gripped the sides of the sink as I looked at myself in the bathroom mirror. I wanted to curse myself from how I couldn't stop smiling. It was like my love for her severely intensified after proposing to her. I'm losing it; I really, truly am. 

I cupped my hands underneath the sink water and splashed it onto my face. I groaned and tried to rub the exhaustion from my eyes from last night. We went to bed shortly after our bath, but then we kept waking up and went back to clawing at one another throughout the night. That wasn't even it. This morning there was more and then in our shower. I have never said this before, but I think I need a break from sex. I really hate to admit it; especially when I'm with someone as beautiful as (Y/N), but it's true. I'm sore enough and don't need to pull a muscle. 

I quickly dried my face and walked back into the living room where I found (Y/N) fighting sleep as her eyes kept fluttering shut. I smiled at this and moved my way over to her. 

"Finally." She mumbled. I chuckled and picked her up so that I could lay with her. I would move us to the bed, but I wasn't about to walk up all those steps, plus her couch was extremely comfortable, so I really didn't mind. 

I placed (Y/N) between the cushion and myself so that if she ended up rolling around she wouldn't fall on the floor. I faced my body towards her and scooted as close as possible as I rested my arm around her waist. (Y/N) intertwined our legs as I pulled the blanket over us and smiled as he snuggled her way into my chest. I smiled down at her before kissing her forehead and wrapping my other arm under her head. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life like this. 

"Eddie." I groaned and tightened my hold on (Y/N). "Eddie, wake up."

"No." I mumbled. The person sighed in frustration and then I heard whispering behind me, making my eyebrows furrow. I peaked open my eyes and looked over my shoulder, almost screaming from how close Dustin was to me. 

"Hey, big guy. Good morning, or should I say good evening." Dustin smiled. 

"Why in the hell are you here, Henderson?" I asked as he stood up and gave me a better view of him. 

"Because it's time for Hellfire." Dustin giggled excitedly as he bounced on his toes. 

"What time is it?" I lifted up my head to look out the window that sat behind the couch and was shocked at the sight of the sun practically being gone. 

"It's almost five." I looked at my watch as Dustin said this. He was right. That means we slept for about eight hours. It was a much needed eight hours, but it still felt weird that we did nothing all day but sleep.