You're Dead, Wheeler

As I felt myself start to wake, I heard loud music begin to play right outside my door. It sounded like Papa Loves Mambo by Perry Como. My suspicions were confirmed when my door was thrown open and the music was now inside my room.

"It's safe!" Juliet yelled. I groaned and opened my eyes at the same time that the kids came running into my room, jumping on the bed and screaming at me. 

"Wake up!" Mike yelled as he stood over me, bouncing the mattress underneath me. 

"Leave me alone!" I whined as I pulled the comforter over my head. 

"Then wake up!" My comforter was then pulled off of me, making me curl myself up as I shivered. 

"The light." I tucked my head in as I settled into the fetal position. "It burns." I hissed.

"Overdramatic!" Lucas called out. 

"Get the hell out of my room!" I screamed in frustration, trying not to show that I was actually a little entertained from the situation. 

"Then get. Up!" Dustin grabbed my ankles and pulled me, but I grabbed the bars on my bed frame, holding on for dear life. 

"Henderson, I will kill you!" I yelled over my shoulder. All of a sudden, I felt multiple hands grab on and pull, making me start losing my grip. 

"Harrington!" I screamed out the door. 

"He's not going to save you." Dustin said menacingly. 

"Harrington, come get your damn kids right now!" I screamed again. They then yanked as hard as they could and I went flying off the bed. "Ow, what the fuck!" I laughed in anger. 

"Quick, grab her." Max ordered. 

"Maxine!" I yelled in shock. I was then sat on by Juliet as they tied my ankles and wrists together. "What are you guys doing?"

"Just relax, we've got this." Juliet smiled down at me. 

"Got wha-" Then there was duct tape over my mouth. My eyes widened as I looked at my sister in disbelief. 

"What's going on?" All of their heads turned to find Steve looking confused. I reached my tied up hands to my mouth when they were distracted and ripped off the tape, whimpering slightly from the pain. 

"Harrington, get your kids off of me! I will k-" Max placed a fresh piece of duct tape back over my mouth. 

"I'm really sorry about this." Lucas said as he wrapped something over my eyes. 

"Guys, this is a terrible idea. She's going to murder every single one of you after this." I heard Steve say as I was now being dragged by my ankles. I kicked the person who was pulling me, making them yelp. 

"Hey, that wasn't nice." Mike complained. I tried to say something back, but no one could understand me, so I just tried to yell. My ankles were grabbed again and then my wrists as I felt them bring me down the stairs. "Be careful." 

"I am being careful!" I heard Dustin hiss. His sweaty hands then dropped my arms, letting my head hit the step. I groaned in pain as Dustin cursed. "Shit, shit, shit. I am so sorry." 

"God, you're terrible at this. Let us do it." Max intervened. I'm guessing I was now grabbed by Juliet as they brought me down the rest of the way without any problems. 

"We're back!" Chrissy sang as I felt cold air come through, making me guess that she just walked through the front door. "Oh, my god!"

"What?" Mike's voice cracked. 

"What the fuck, Wheeler. I said to wake her up nicely and just make sure she is blindfolded." Eddie sounded upset. 

"This is-" Mike hesitated. "She's fine."