771-780

771. 

    "What?! " 

"Do you want all of them?"

"How many cigarettes did you bring?"

According to the inherent thinking, cigars are sold one by one. When this cigarette first came out, a 30 virtual coin has been picked up by Bai Bai. It's the same, and now the materials are tight, even if there is a strong chaebol behind the back, I'm afraid it won't be able to make much. After all, even a mine needs manpower to mine, and no one can make much at once. To put it bluntly, it takes time. Precipitation and a lot of human support.

This is not the Chinese cabbage before the apocalypse. Thousands of acres can be planted, and thousands of tons can be produced at a time. Even if there is so much land, how much will it cost to plant in this apocalypse?

Time cost, irrigation cost, electricity, temperature, fertility... all are difficult.

Therefore, this cigarette must be scarce and difficult to popularize.

Otherwise, the streets would be rotten.

As for the goods just now, some people have calculated that at least hundreds of thousands of cigarettes and tens of millions of materials are needed to directly saturate the entire market of a flower. You must know that the population of a flower is only three million.

But... Boss Jingshu spoke again.

"What other good things you can trade, let me see the quotation."

There are still so many city residents who are waiting to be fed. After the tax declaration, about 45% of the goods in exchange belong to Jingshu. The festival is coming, and she also wants to provide a bunch of employee benefits, so there are not too many supplies, and because Wucheng is newly relocated, she needs too many things.

Holy crap, where are these Wucheng brand cigarettes sacred? After changing so much, you still have to change it? Many people could not help but doubt it.

After all, one day someone sold beef originally worth 60 yuan for 30 yuan, and the limited amount was exchanged for urgently needed materials. Everyone must think that this is a bargain, but this person has no limit at all. How much is needed.. Then, this person either A liar, or a fool.

"I still have 3 million worth of lubricating oil here. It is a good medicine for chapped, preventing frostbite and treating frostbite, not those corpses. The inferior goods made from oil are all good products extracted from animal fats and vegetable fats. We have the goods in stock, but we are only in stock."

"Boss, do you have that much stock?"

"We just want to see the goods first, but we deliver on-site, and the one-buy price doesn't support pre-orders and pick-up after half a year. "

Even the big bosses fell silent, and began to wait and see what happened, thinking that Jing Shu might be doing something tricky.

The scene suddenly quieted down, and no one would have thought that the people in Wucheng dug the ancestral graves of ticks, obtained countless raw materials, and could make countless cigarettes all at once.

Jing Shu smiled slightly and snapped her fingers.

The Hulks are well-trained, just like the Transformers, the whole body is split, and instantly becomes a five or six-story trapezoidal shelf, showing a row of neatly arranged cigarettes.

The more than a dozen square display stands were instantly filled with these cigarettes, and the scene became eerily quiet, just like the movie Zhou Xingchi had acted in, a small room filled with silver blinded everyone's eyes.

Zhao Qian opened her mouth, but didn't close it. She didn't even know when the saliva flowed down. he doesn't know why they were in a square shape when she entered the door. It turned out that these creatures were filled with cigarettes!

"Cough cough!"

After three or four seconds, he maintained this sluggish feeling of gasping for air, Jing Shu couldn't help coughing twice and continued:

"If you just quoted the price, just trade with this Mr. Hao directly. Please Ms. Zhao Qian help to calculate the price, and those who still have supplies, please hurry up to adjust the goods, make a quotation, that's all, we will leave after the exchange." To leave, it means to leave a flower. So many cigarettes have been exchanged for high-priced materials, and there is nothing worth changing next.

Moreover, Jun Bao and the others are about to come back, and they have to leave for the next stop. They have to quickly set up a cigarette factory at the next stop. There are still a lot of things to be busy next, and the original plan may have to be changed. Now, Jing Shu may not be able to wait for the team behind and set out on the road with her parents and family.

Although there is a little regret, Jing Shu is also a little excited. Of course, the preparations for the family still have to be done. After all, there is a long way to go and there are many dangers.

The scene is boiling again, and the bosses who were hesitating just now are no longer hesitant. No matter what, as long as the first batch of cigarettes can be shipped out, it will definitely be doubled. For a time, there are constant calls to adjust the goods, and I am afraid that it will be too late. A batch of welfare cigarettes.

But in fact, the spot purchasing power of a flower has not completely bought the goods brought by Jingshu. Some people still want to pre-order and transfer goods from other places, but that is impossible, and the bosses who bring less goods regret to death. .

Even if cigarettes are cabbage prices, they are only available in the high-end consumer market and regular workers. The exchanged materials involve all kinds of materials in short supply, and the cockroach protein paste, which is the most indispensable and the least valuable for a flower, Even Jing Shu doesn't look down on it... At least Jing Shu's factory is full of food and food.

Step back 10,000 steps, no matter how poor the people of Wucheng are, they can still afford worm cakes. The taste of worm cakes is better than that of cockroach protein nutrition cream.

It can be seen from this that the living standard of Wucheng people is a little higher.

In the end, Yizhihua paid out of his own pocket and exchanged 50 repaired fuel buses for the last cigarettes. For Wucheng, transportation is just needed. This also reminds Jing Shu that if you change materials in the future, you can add transportation to speed up the migration.

Everyone is happy at the end of the transaction.

Even with the huge bodies of the Hulks, they couldn't take so much cargo.

Zhao Qian's statistics were dizzy, and she looked at the pile of supplies and said to Jing Shu, "I'm afraid that so many supplies are not easy to transport or safe, otherwise I will make a report and ask for some support."

"No need, our armed team will be here soon. I'm afraid no one will dare to bump into it. I've worked hard for you today. These are some of my thoughts. Please accept it. We will meet again." Jing Shu was obviously in a good mood.

This is indeed a serious trade fair, even if some people have bad intentions, but after seeing a large army of a thousand people with machine guns, they all become obedient.

"Should...should..."

Zhao Qian never expected that the person who asked her to observe finally gave her a bag of soybeans. God, this bag of soybeans is higher than her three-month salary. ! It is not a problem to eat for half a year! How does this make her report it? Zhao Qian's balance could not help tilting like Jing Shu.

..The army held a celebration banquet today and distributed labor insurance benefits for the New Year in advance.

Just talking about this meal mark is actually a little better than on the road. Just talking about the porridge with sausages, the smell spreads a kilometer away. When Jun Bao brought people back, he was far away. Just smell it.

"It seems that this time the harvest is very big, let's go, let's go and see the transaction results of Jingshu and the others this time."

"I'm afraid that the special products of Chuanshu have to be exchanged? I smelled the sausage, and I was greedy. I 'm dead."

"Let's go quickly, let's also tell you the results of this negotiation and the next plan."