351-360

Chapter 351: The Underground Black Market 

At the same time, she is also full of expectations for this trip. The United States is worthy of being the United States. No matter what the results of this trip are, at least she has never gone abroad in her life.

Not to mention the fact that the United States has a large area but is sparsely populated. There are 120 million people in Mexico next door, while Sacramento covers an area of ​​99.2 square miles, which is equivalent to a quarter of Hong Kong or ten Macau. There are more than 10,000 foreigners, but only 600,000 people, which is equivalent to one-fifth of the population of Wucheng.

Due to the Mediterranean climate, the first feeling of landing in Sacramento is that it is not as cold as Wucheng, and the second feeling is that it is large, open, and sparsely populated. At least here, in addition to seeing the city center, it is still bright and feasting, and the rest of the surrounding is quiet and occasionally. There was a rumbling sound, and then the earthquake started.

The natural disaster is affecting the whole world, and there is no escape from anywhere. Because of the earthquake, the place has become more chaotic. Every day, countless Mexicans pour into the city, but Jingshu finally feels the land under her feet and the exotic country it is built on. The architecture of flavor is no longer Huaxia, she really came to the United States across the ocean!

"It's 11 o'clock in the afternoon in the United States. I believe everyone has rested on the plane. Now, let's split up. Look, my friend Xiao Hei is here to pick you up." The big truck waved its hands, the truck turned its tail beautifully, and a black American man came down.

"Oh, my dear Mr. Yang, it's such a pleasure to meet you, my dear prospective mercenary friends, it's a pleasure to meet you. You can just call me Xiao Hei in the future." The strong and bull-like Xiao Hei and Yang The sheep hugged and said hello to everyone. Xiao Hei spoke fluent Chinese, which solved the embarrassing situation of Jing Shu who was a scumbag who could not understand foreign languages.

As a result, the two teams parted ways, and the violent fire crushing team consisting of tanks, snake spirits, Lingling, monkeys and Jingshu got into Xiaohei's big truck. The men could only crouch in the truck. Jingshu and Ling The two ladies, Ling, sat in the passenger seat and followed Xiao Hei to the underground black market in his mouth.

Xiao Hei stepped on the accelerator to the end, and scolded: "Oh, the damn black market, now oil is getting harder and harder, I have to go faster, the less time, the less oil I use, the two of you. You have to sit down, ma'am."

Jing Shu: "??" I heard that people from Waiguo are not good at math and can eat a pizza cut into six pieces, but can't eat the same piece of pizza cut into eight pieces, but this is driving Isn't fuel economy determined by constant fuel consumption?

Jingshu and Lingling looked at each other, and both saw helplessness in each other's eyes. Lingling is a timid and shy girl, but I don't know why such a girl is dressed so blatantly and cutely.

Jing Shu looked outside while listening to Xiao Hei explaining local interesting stories. The truck was galloping, and the scenery on both sides was rapidly regressing. This place was more like a big countryside. With silt left, the house is very sparse and dilapidated. It is covered with green moss like Huaxia, and it is as scary as walking in a century-old ghost town at four or five in the morning.

There were no signs of living people around.

"Oh this damn earthquake!" Xiao Hei quickly turned the steering wheel around the big pit, the whole car swayed left and right, Xiao Hei still said to himself: "Last year Sacramento was flooded by more than half, fortunately the city center and a small part of it were flooded. The suburbs were submerged, so some citizens went to the city center, but since the government was kicked out, the black-hearted businessmen and arms dealers who monopolized grain have formulated new doomsday rules. Those of us who can't pay taxes can only go to the suburban slums. , but fortunately there is an underground black market for us to wander around."