431-440

Chapter 431 Hao Yunlai's Ability

"Even if we get into the rich man's house from the bottom of the sea, there are still traps on the side of the exit. Why do we have to go from the sea? It's too dangerous." Jingshu gestured in the water, she could play a nun. Get in, you bastard, why do you want to enter such a dangerous way?

But Yang Yang signaled to him to stay calm. If he was not sure, how could he rush into the water?

It is indeed the underwater world built by the rich. It is big and very big. It is almost no different from the ordinary seabed. The difference is that people have migrated the underwater world to their feet, and the rich people have peculiar hobbies.

Jing Shu followed behind Hao Yunlai. First of all, there was a long underwater passage. After swimming for several hundred meters, the vision suddenly opened up. Jing Shu knew that the next piece should be developed by the rich. Underwater world.

The sea water was a little cold, and there was a tinnitus next to her ears. This was the pressure generated by people at the bottom of the water. Jing Shu's vision was also affected in this turbid sea water, but she could still see some things clearly. For example, a foraging shark opened its bloody mouth and constantly sucked some fish and creatures around it, and the surrounding fish also kept rubbing the flesh on its body, and they ate each other.

Jing Shu opened her mouth slowly, and bubbles of oxygen appeared. The underwater shark was rotting, and pieces of flesh turned green and white. This familiar appearance was clearly an undead creature from a zombie disease. One of the species out! Now not only creatures on land have been infected by this virus, but even those in the sea are no exception.

The three of them successfully swam around the shark, but Hao Yunlai suddenly trembled at this moment. It seemed that he fell to the bottom of the underwater world. It was about ten meters deep. Jing Shu and Yang Yang also followed.

It was at this time that a large group of tens of centimeters of fish swam past the head, and this group of fish swam past the place where the shark was staying. It was only ten seconds, and the three- or four-meter-long shark was caught by this one. The large shoal of fish has been eaten clean, and only the fish bones are left!

Take a closer look, these fish's mouths are full of sharp teeth, extremely hideous!

"It's a piranha! Damn it, it's dangerous!"

Jing Shu felt the sweat on her forehead, and Hao Yun arrived at just the right speed.

No wonder no one has successfully survived underwater, no matter how many weapons they bring, they are useless.

Jing Shu felt that something had pricked her feet. She looked down and found that it was coral and some weird looking crabs. Just after Jing Shu fell down, the large crabs immediately moved and attacked the three of them!

But at this time, the bones of the shark just fell down, and the crabs moved their targets, and the sound of clack sounded. The claws of these crabs did not know what they were made of, and they even smashed the bones and ate them. Lose! too frightening!

"Let's go!"

Jing Shu's heart was beating, and she felt that it was too unreliable to give her life to fate.

She successfully escaped these wonderful lives, but she did not expect that there would be all kinds of dangerous creatures to greet her next.

"You can't go here." Hao Yunlai frowned in pain, feeling the danger of numbness in his scalp, he stopped and hugged his shoulders and trembled in place, "It's very dangerous, I feel very dangerous!"