451-460

Chapter 451 I've grown taller, fatter, and hairier

After hanging up the phone, Wang Fang pinched her uncle excitedly and shouted, "Su Long, you are given one minute to get dressed and bring all your change of clothes and daily necessities, as well as the garlic and onions you planted with you. , we're going to stay at your aunt's house these few days!"

"Okay!"

Uncle breathed helplessly, "Go to disturb them and bring some greetings."

"It's necessary, but your brother-in-law's chicken is really good, it's a pity I Idon't want it anymore. The old lady thinks it is more important than her life. I just said that I bought a chicken at a higher price than the market price during the New Year. Chickens on the black market can't be bought, and they don't even know what kind of zombie disease they have. The eggs they lay have hatched chickens with sarcomas all over their bodies. If you eat those things, you will get zombie disease." , If you give me a chicken, it's the same as giving me a Mercedes-Benz before the end of the world, but there are also local tyrants who will give me an old hen with their money.

Recently, a friend of Wang Congsi got married. He was the best man. With his money, he gave a cow worth Rolls-Royce, or a cow. The photo was posted on the Internet and aroused the envy, jealousy and hatred of countless netizens. The whole wedding was very extravagant, and the lobby was full of Gifts: Four pairs of live chickens mean good luck and good luck, a pair of bastards means longevity, and a pair of black pigs means a perfect match. No matter how bad it starts, it's just a bag of rice from Daoxiang Village. No one will use virtual currency such as virtual things.

" Huh!" Jing Shu let out a sigh of relief. Fortunately, the time was in time. In the previous life, the uncle's family was buried alive by the earthquake. Jing Shu has already forgotten, but it's just a few days ago. Maybe it's today. , In short, when the house they live in collapses, they can go back. As for the idea of ​​living in an RV... Well, Jing Shu will kill them in the cradle.

Jing Shu can also be regarded as a regret for completing her previous life. The most important thing is not to make Jing's mother sad... Well, I can't help but think of the scene when I reunited with my family...

The climate of Wucheng is much colder than that of the United States. The land is frozen hard, and many creatures have died. We haven't seen each other for several months. After the earthquake and lightning flashes, Wucheng is even more damaged. The buildings where they lived were sucked up by the underground tornado, and the ones that were not sucked down collapsed in the earthquake. Many buildings were swallowed up, making the Wucheng address even more tense.

Jing Shu didn't expect to hear the news that she was coming back. Jing's father directly drove the German MAN RV with his family and waited for her for three whole days at the dilapidated small airport when she took off to the imperial capital.

Jing Shu was moved to tears.

"I've grown taller." Jing's mother covered her mouth.

"I've gained weight too." Dad Jing was very pleased.

"Finally long hair." Jing Grandma ran over all the way, shouting: "My little darling, I love you dearly."

Jing Shu: "Huh? The first two sentences are normal, but the last sentence has long hair? Little darling?"

Jing Shu mechanically lowered her head, saw the fat chicken flapping its wings, ran over with two chicks, and finally fluttered in the arms of Jing Nian, who was fond of stroking the bald fat chicken and finally grew. Whole chicken feathers, chicken feathers are more supple, longer, and indeed long hair.