151-160

Chapter 151 The Stolen Incident of the US Strategic Missile Nuclear Submarine

Some classmates still wanted to ask Zhang Lingling to return the virtual currency, but there were also some classmates who didn't care. After scolding for a few words, they stopped talking. Zhang Lingling exhaled, and this matter is finally over!

Jing Shu was stunned for a long time and could only give a thumbs up, this oath was true! I just don't know if her house will be flooded or collapsed by the earthquake, we can only wait and see.

When the time comes, let's see how she explains this problem. You see, the oath you made a few years ago has been fulfilled. What else do you have to say?

But not to mention Zhang Lingling's ability to divert attention is still very strong,

"Students, I want to tell you a sad news, there are only 32 of the 56 students in our class, and I have revised the 14 students who died. The nickname of the deceased, if you have anything else to say, just send them a message, but they will never see..."

Xie Zihao: "The person who called me ugly has died, and I am still alive. I really should thank the heavens for not killing me."

...

The problem of water shortage that plagued Huaxia for half a year has been temporarily resolved, and the government has not been idle.

Rather, it began a more thorough reform of the system and new laws of the end times.

Inflation and the shortage of food have made the world currency disorder. The Huaxia government is the first to open a currency such as virtual currency, which can be spent only by swiping an ID card. Today, paper currency has been completely banned.

On October 20th, the Central Bank of China officially launched the virtual currency system to achieve an advanced era of face-swiping consumption, closely linked with big data, and refreshed the three views of the world's people.

When the United States was busy with gun battles, island countries were busy with human relations education, India was busy tearing steel, Germany was busy with civil war decentralization, and Russia was busy with hand-to-hand duels, China quietly completed a new round of political system from various riots. .

What is even more shocking is that Huaxia's policy of recycling steel weapons and kitchen knives has caused Huaxia's crime rate to drop to 0.1% from June to the present, and it has also successfully returned to the furnace to build an artificial sun.

When the water purified by the artificial sun in various parts of China was distributed to the local people to drink, and the news of the people lining up to brush their faces, wash their faces, and buy popsicles was reported in the international news, the whole world was shocked!

"Why does Huaxia have water to drink?"

"Why is Huaxia still so orderly now that you can line up to eat?"

"Oh my God, Chinese people are so happy, and they still have popsicles to eat!"

"No, although the United States also has artificial sun, but I I still have to go to Huaxia, that place is too safe, everyone has no guns and no weapons, so don't be afraid to live there!"

On October 22, international news stated that Dubai, the United Arab Emirates, and Huaxia reached a deal for artificial sun, and there is no need to worry about it. The success of human nature has transported another iceberg to cool it down. It is reported that Dubai bought the artificial sun of Huaxia in exchange for a huge amount of oil.