141-150

Chapter 141 Shark Boat Amphibious

If the stupid son of the landlord's family is the second generation of the emerging rich, then Su Marie is a local tyrant from a local aristocratic family, born and raised in the fifth generation of rich.

As the northwestern part of China, Wucheng has the title of vast land and abundant resources, among which the most abundant resources are natural gas, coal mines and oil.

Among them, natural gas enjoys the reputation of West-East Gas Pipeline: it starts from Lunnan in the Tarim Basin in the west and reaches the Magic Capital in the east, covering the Central Plains, East China, and the Yangtze River Delta, delivering natural gas to 400 million people in China.

It contains more than 30% of China's oil and gas resources.

And Sumarie's family is the development of natural gas, and has an unshakable position in the natural gas field of Wucheng. Now the resources needed to build the artificial sun, in addition to oil, are natural gas, followed by coal mines.

In her previous life, Jing Shu didn't know that there was such an invisible, low-key, innocent, and stupid rich man in her class. She usually only knew that her family was rich, and she was usually very generous, and she was often 'deceived'.

It was not until the second year after the apocalypse that I heard that Sumarie's house was flooded, and then moved to a villa in Jingshu's community. Of course, the family was very good, and the three villas were abruptly turned into a manor.

It's still next door to Jingshu's villa... In this life, when Su Marie said that she would change out CNG (compressed natural gas), Jingshu's eyes lit up... Natural gas is a controlled resource.

In fact, when there is electricity and coal-fired boilers at home, it is more troublesome to use CNG, but CNG has more uses. It is also an essential equipment for gas-burning vehicles.

The taxis and buses we usually take run on natural gas. It costs less than 1 cent to walk a kilometer, and 5 cents to burn oil, so taxis are very profitable.

A full 25-liter CNG gas tank can travel about 270 kilometers. Although the amount is not as large as that of petroleum liquefied gas, natural gas is the purest energy source, and it is very good as a cooking fuel.

 Sumari's specification is 50 liters.

The main purpose of Jingshu's demand for it is: to use it in the villa before the migration, to cook with natural gas every day, and 50 liters can be used for half a year.

After the migration, it was installed in the RV, mainly for cooking.

UBC solar power is used for other daily activities of the RV, such as heating. After all, the power of the induction cooker is too large and it takes too much electricity to cook. When the temperature outside is at least minus 50, priority must be given to ensure the temperature in the RV; diesel and batteries are used for RV power.

If CNG made Jing Shu feel ready to move, then Su Marie's second item made Jing Shu ticklish.

Shark Submarine Amphibious, 2022.

It imitates the appearance and habits of the great white shark. It can sneak underwater and act as a speedboat on the water. It can control 360° in 10 positions with both hands. , it can reach a speed of 80 kilometers per hour. It was originally a super toy made by a rich American, and was later transformed into amphibious use at a cost of 740,000 RMB.

Su Marie: "I originally wanted to dive and have fun, but unfortunately even the river has dried up and I can't use it anymore. Let's replace the antidote at a low price. I urgently need an antidote for carbuncle, whether it is Western medicine or Chinese medicine. [Helpless] "