611-620

Chapter 611 Feeding Insects

Why is it hanging in the mall for a long time and no one wants it, it means that either the price is relatively high, or no one needs it in the current market.

Good things must be grabbed by everyone. In today's apocalypse, how important materials are , and raw materials, etc., but it can be seen that these are not necessities of food, which means that you should taste and taste carefully.

Taking advantage of the ducks being sold at the trade fair, Jing Shu turned her attention and saw the picture first. It was a small machine.

Then introduce the introduction, the freeze dryer.

"Freeze dryer?" Jing Shu frowned and looked down, "After vacuum freeze-drying after use, it can remove more than 95% to 99% of the moisture, so that the dried product can be stored for a long time without deterioration, because the drying is carried out under vacuum. , there is very little oxygen, so some easily oxidized substances are protected."

"So..." Jing Shu raised her head and looked at Tang Tuan. Tang Tuan nodded: "It can make freeze-dried milk powder, freeze-dried meat, freeze-dried food, etc. It has a long shelf life and the substance will not be denatured and inactivated. It can also be freeze-dried and compressed."

She really needs this. For example, the dairy cow at home has recently given birth to a calf. The one with a lot of milk is simply.... Now even if you drink milk tea every day, the milk is made into milk rind, cheese, yogurt and other ancillary products, But Jingshu and the cows in the space have saved a lot of milk.

Just thinking about making it into milk powder next time.

Everything in the space can be kept fresh, but some things in the villa are easily damaged if they have a lot of production capacity.

Don't look at the amount of things now, but when the big migration comes, there will definitely be a shortage. Fresh vegetables can be dried in Xishan and the whole city, but if there is a freeze-drying technology to make all kinds of freeze-drying, the scope will be wider.

Jing Shu looked at the price of the machine. Three million trading coins are huge. This trading coin is not a virtual currency, but an independent trading coin set by the exchange according to the market price. It can only be used in the transaction currency on the eighth floor. 

"It's a bit expensive." Jing Shu looked at what she had just swept away. The original figure of 10 million was now only 5 million. I haven't bought anything yet, so why did I spend half of it? If you spend another three million, you can't buy anything.

You must know that when she bought the land to build the factory, she only owed the town government millions of virtual coins, although inflation is now...

Moreover, the weather is cold now, and everyone just puts everything out and freezes it into hard blocks for direct storage. , lyophilization does require less.

"However, this freeze-drying compression is really attractive, it can save a lot of space, and it can be restored to its original state after encountering water. When the big migration next year, in addition to the space can bring a lot of materials, even if you add two layers It's a tall RV, but it definitely can't hold everything..." Jing Shu was a little tangled.

Tang Tuan stopped talking. He took the pen and started to calculate again. At the end, he said again: "If I expect it well, you will buy it. I suggest that you can start. This is a complete set of equipment. There are not many now, although it is said that the temperature is getting lower and lower, and more and more people are more willing to directly store in this natural refrigerator, but no one knows what the next natural disaster will be."