561-570

Chapter 561 You are crazy

That sentence is good, there are no permanent friends, only permanent interests.

Just like Zhengfu, the purpose of Zhengfu's second-phase stone garden is obvious, and their interests are also obvious. What is Zhengfu's headache now? Because of the lack of resources and food, the surrounding small towns were flooded by mudslides, and they all rushed to Wucheng, and soon, Ningshan City would also move into Wucheng.

Wucheng is already overwhelmed, what needs to be done now is how to feed more people? How can so many people be stuffed in when Wucheng is more than half submerged? Not only to feed so many people, but also to arrange a place for these people to live in this cold weather.

Why do you want Shiyuan Phase II?

That's not because I saw this huge and warm place, which can provide a venue for tens of thousands of people, and it is not impossible to squeeze more than 100,000 people. If Shiyuan can really build another food industry chain , it is not impossible to build a house around it.

Wucheng's request was very simple, as long as those who defected did not die, and those who stuttered lived, it would be fine.

The interests of these shareholders are even simpler. To put it bluntly, they don't care how many people die and how many people can't get enough to eat. As long as the stone garden can bring them benefits of the last days Let them use luxury goods, and they can eat a good meal every day, not only to live a pre-apocalyptic life, but also to store enough materials to give them enough sense of security.

The two have something in common, that is, they both need the second-phase stone garden to fulfill their long-cherished wish, which is why the current conflict of interest occurs.

Qian Duoduo signaled everyone to be quiet, and he asked Jing Shu: "Then what do you think? In fact, everyone's thinking is very simple. Since the investment has been invested, then there must be a return, and the virtual currency promised to prove corruption is not interested in everyone. As long as we can still distribute all kinds of materials, fresh vegetables and fruits, and hoard enough food in this apocalypse, that's fine... The question is, will the Securities and Exchange Commission agree?" How does rot feed the tens of thousands of people who have been brought in?

Jingshu asked Qian Duoduo in return: "Mr. Qian, you are talking about what everyone thinks, but you haven't said it yet, what do you think?"

Qian Duoduo reflected the shareholders' thoughts most bluntly. They can ignore everything, but In these last days, their lives must be guaranteed, and each of them must share a little of the materials they produce.

Qian Duoduo was stunned, bowed his head, and wrapped walnuts. Yes, his thoughts are actually different. The second phase of the stone garden is a springboard. He has more plans to complete. Not willing, this will interrupt many of his plans. This time it is the second phase of the stone garden, and the next time it will be the real stone garden. What if he wants all his supplies next time.

Qian Duoduo raised his head after pondering for a while, and suddenly asked, "You have found a new food source, it is a kind of edible big bug, each bug has hundreds of kilograms of protein, which can provide hundreds or even thousands of people. One day's rations can be provided every month, right?"

Jing Shu raised her eyebrows, the news was quite well-informed, she did not deny it.

The shareholders began to whisper again, seeming to envy Jing Shu for having such a way, and they were a little surprised. I didn't expect that Jing Shu could get so many bugs and meat with such an unpretentious appearance.