331-340

Chapter 331 We Can't Clearly Steal You

Those present here who can live to the third year of the apocalypse have experienced a lot of things, and even some were multi-billionaires before the apocalypse. Everyone knows.

Famous predators before the end of the world, some seem to disappear out of thin air, and some disappear for a while and then enter the circle and get better and better, but about the period of disappearance and the disappearance of some friends, they are silent. , as if everyone had reached a consensus.

And these people can get better and better, and they are inseparable from the thigh of the government.

But people with discerning eyes can know through channels that whoever has more food, materials or things in short supply will be 'levied' by the government. It is also 'forced', so no one dares to be too rich.

The man in the suit wiped the pen and the brand with a handkerchief, thinking slowly about something.

The fat police officer got up and patted the first old man who was savvy, and shouted while giving a demonstration: "Write how much money you can donate!"

"Write what?"

"Write how much money you have!" the fat police officer yelled.

"How much for what?"

"Write!" the fat police officer yelled into the old man's ear this time.

"Write what?" The old man opened his eyes and gestured with a pen.

"How much money!"

"Oh, how much money did you just say?"

Everyone: "..." 

The fat police officer's face turned red, and he simply put 1 million on the old man's sign in front of everyone, and then stood there. On the sign, when everyone saw 3 million, they couldn't help but gasp.

What does three million mean? This is not the 3 million RMB before the apocalypse, but after the apocalypse, it can be exchanged for food supplies, and you can buy thousands of guns, including cannons and bazookas, and even tens of millions of gunships before the apocalypse may be the same price after the apocalypse .

At this time, someone asked him about the topic just now, "What do you think will happen if you consume the last one?" The fat police officer poked the skinny police officer who was motionless. : "Oh, in order to exercise everyone's enthusiasm and contribute to the people, the last place is a very good honor."

Hearing this, most of the people exhaled in unison. What to explain here.

But Jing Shu held her breath, these two bad old men were very bad, one sings a white face, the other sings a red face, if they don't dig a lot out of today's group of people, she will be called Shu Jing in the future!

The fat police officer returned to his seat, leaned against the seat with his legs crossed, and said with a smile: "This honor is the honorary president of the Wucheng Donation Association, this will be recorded in the file, and he will be directly promoted to the government's civil servant. Very good, no matter how many people want to squeeze in, let's see how lucky you are."

Jing Shu raised her eyebrows, why don't you give such a good thing to the first place and the last place?

There were commotions and doubts on the field.

The fat police officer made a lot of hype about his position, and many people thought that it was not bad to be the last one, but then the skinny police officer said: "The responsibility to be fulfilled is very simple, and you need to pull in a million worth of money every month. Donate materials, we have to make up for it ourselves, if we can't make it up, there's nothing we can do, after all, we can't force people to donate, right?"