381-390

Chapter 381

what does this mean? Three people are watching the play, only one silly monk with a stick plays 1V6? ?

You must know that fighting in the arena is not restricted to any weapons, and it is not even restricted to the terrain. The arena is not a real arena, but a verbal form. After the start of the game, both sides must use their own strengths, or seek cover, or launch terrorist-style attacks. Or playing guerrilla throwing grenades or even firing a single-person bazooka to fight both sides is no problem.

The more professional people are, the more they cherish their lives. At the same time, their own strength is also very strong. It is impossible to be KO when they come up like cannon fodder. In today's world of hot weapons, the life and death arena between two teams is more important to the configuration and firepower of the team. Suppression, for example, the snipers in the back row kill the most threatening people, and the submachine guns and C-position machine guns in the front row fire.

The black market team is equipped with two anti-shields, a machine gun commando, two submachine guns and a sniper. The legalization of firearms in the United States, so the Chinese people rely on more firearms, and their power is indeed greater.

Just go out and destroy a team with this combination, as expected of the A-level mercenary commando in the black market.

The rest of the people, including Jing Shu, were placed on the cargo ship. The bullets didn't have long eyes. After a while, this dock was the battlefield of the competitors. You could go in the water, you could fight on the shore, and the mercenaries could even use any despicable moves. A life-and-death battle in the arena.

This is destined to be an earth-shattering battle!

But only one of the four opponents stood up, and the black market felt a blatant provocation. They knew that the opponent must have some secret weapon, or a grenade or a heavy weapon, so when the referee shouted to prepare to start, their hands had already been released. On the wrench, he waited for an order and instantly shot the person on the opposite side into a sieve.

The setting of the ring competition is still a bit unreasonable. After all, no one calls the start on the real battlefield, and there is no referee to pronounce the winner. In the end, the one who survives is the winner of the battlefield.

The monk took a deep breath, his chest became more and more ups and downs, and the moment the referee called out the start, the monk's dantian burst out, and tens of millions of energy burst out of his mouth, and a long whistle was like thunder. A few miles away, the enemy's liver and gallbladder were split, frightened and horrified.

Not to mention the group of six who were very close to him. Their hair was blown up, and their ears began to bleed on the spot. Even Jing Shu and her group in the cargo ship covered their ears subconsciously, feeling the whole person. It's all spinning.

"The lion's roar in Buddhism, one of the rare secrets of Shaolin Temple," said Tank.

After a roar, several people didn't come back to their senses. The monk stepped forward and swung the iron stick, and one person and one stick were simply knocked to death. The whole battle took only thirty seconds, and the monk hurried back to eat his white rice.

The atmosphere at the scene was too weird and silent, and they were all frightened by this move, especially the underground black market, which was like bad news for them.

Snake Jing was a little disdainful on the side, and whispered: "This is the strength of A-level in Huaxia, so make a fuss!"

This is the first time Jing Shu has recognized the true strength of Huaxia's A-level division, so it is so powerful?