371-380

Chapter 371 The Eagle Catches the Chicken?

eat it! "

"Eat it!" "

As the game started, the arena became lively. Those who didn't invest to watch the fun, and those who invested to see the results, but everyone agreed that this chicken is here to die.

No orders are needed, as the hyena at the top of the food chain. It limped and rushed up. Its bite force reached 1300 pounds, which is a little higher than that of a tiger. Even if a fat chicken has a big iron skin, it is like a human eating crayfish to a hyena. Lobster claws? Even if it is caught, it will hurt at most.

Now the hyena is very grumpy, it needs to solve the chicken quickly and go back to recover.

Like all old hens, the fat chicken likes to lie in the nest and squint comfortably. Looking at the eyes, it is a very pure and peace-loving chicken. It is different from the pets in the arena. It is fierce and bites the animal when it sees it. But when the hyena is murderous, the chicken finally realizes that this dog is not Like the dog yesterday, he is a bad dog who wants to do something to him. The owner really didn't joke with the chicken!

The host explained passionately and continued to ignite the atmosphere of the scene: "Oh, we can see, the hyena It rushed up, it saw such a fat chicken and couldn't hold it, but the chicken didn't seem to react, I bet with my 40-year career, the first time I saw a chicken that didn't run when I met a dog, is this stupid Roe deer? Now, the hyena opened its mouth full of stench, and bit down on the chicken's butt without an iron cover. It seemed that the battle was over. "The battle is over.

The ending was beyond everyone's expectations, there were no twists and turns or even ups and downs.

Because the hyena suddenly neighed violently on the field, the demented chicken suddenly turned its head and pointed its iron mouth at the hyena's eyes. Pecking wildly, the viewers who were close said that they seemed to have seen woodpeckers.

In just a few seconds, in the blink of an eye, more than a dozen blood holes appeared on the hyena's head. The brains are all eaten clean, and the strong and calf-like fat chickens are very happy to eat.

Monkey and Ah Huang swallowed their saliva together. It turns out that what Jing Shu said in her mouth was that her fat chicken likes to eat people's eyes and brains the most. It's true!

The crayfish not only fought back, but also pecked the eyes of humans and ate the brains of humans. The host and the aristocratic audience at the scene probably felt this way.

The fat chicken pouted and raised its head arrogantly, as if to say, just you, still want to spank the old lady's butt?

"Oh my God, what just happened? This chicken... seems to have successfully counterattacked? My God, have you seen it? This chicken is a real fighting chicken! I declare, this fight The chicken wins!" The arena scolded the sky for a while, and said that it was a fake match, how could a chicken kill a hyena? And require notarization by the judges.

Countless people lost food for a few days, and some mercenaries invested a lot of black market coins. The owner of the hyena was even more miserable and put all the money in order to turn over. The brains were eaten clean.

It's hard to imagine how this chicken has such fighting power even though it looks big.

"Then, can this chicken continue to succeed? Next, please bet everyone. Let's see if the second game is... Oh, it turns out to be an eagle. This is Tian Ke! And the eagle can always fly in the air and is invincible." The host shook his head regretfully, and he casually cast 1 black market coin to bet on the chicken to win.