261-270

Chapter 261 I finally took off this real skin

Obviously, this is not the normal speed of the elevator at all, but someone deliberately added the happy switch, and Da Mao's forehead began to sweat cold, which shows that the opposite is prepared.

The huge roar made the entire underground passage tremble violently. Some small stones splashed at random, and the confused Jing Shu made several cuts on her body and face, and blood flowed into Jing Shu's mouth. , She licked it and found it to be unusually delicious.

"Wang Chuang? Where is Wang Chuang?"

"Wang Chuang didn't come out!"

Su Marie gasped and ran to the entrance of the hole where a few people escaped. The elevator hit the propeller at a high speed. On the shelf, Su Marie probed in and saw nothing, only the exposed arm, with a Swiss watch she gave Wang Chuang on her wrist.

The bearded man was completely crushed under the elevator, and it was very likely that he was crushed into a patty.

And the elevator is almost scrapped, it's empty! Someone deliberately manipulated it! Does anyone already know they escaped?

Jing Shu came over with a vague sense of consciousness. Although she knew what was happening outside, she seemed unable to control her body and moved on instinct.

Su Marie covered her mouth with her hands, and tears flowed out instantly. How could it be possible? how come? Wang Chuang was still talking to her just now, why didn't she run out?

Da Mao also gasped and pursed his lips with difficulty, "Brother... You can rest assured that I will ensure the safety of the young lady." Da Mao had no time to grieve, he took out his mobile phone and still no signal, "Miss, let's find it quickly. Exit, there may be someone here, here, hold this pistol, and something goes wrong in a while." Da Mao became more cautious, and now he is the only one of the three who can rely on him, he picked up the stone and started Pathfinder, fortunately, the end of the thruster should have been the exit.

Da Mao blocked Su Marie and Jing Shu behind him, and he blocked the front door and opened the door at the end.

There was a creaking noise, it was pitch black inside, and he couldn't see what was inside at all. Da Mao didn't dare to turn on the lights for fear of scaring snakes, so he could only throw a few small stones in different directions, and use echoes and other methods to explore the way.

The confused Jingshu is still wandering, if she is awake at this time, I am afraid there will be nothing in the future.

"Go, be careful, and walk next to the wall." Da Mao went in first, and nothing happened. Sumary pulled Jing Shu and continued to walk inside quietly.

But at this moment, a dazzling light suddenly came from the entire hall.

"Run back!" As soon as Da Mao shouted, he heard a sudden voice, and before he had time to think, Da Mao ruthlessly pushed Su Marie and Jing Shu out of the door.

Then, the gunshots continued, but there was no audio for four or five seconds, and everything was over.

Da Mao was shot into a sieve and fell down slowly, blood dripping all over the floor. He pointed in the direction of Su Marie with difficulty, "Miss, run away, hurry up! If you escape, help me take care of Er Mao and San Mao..." After saying these words with difficulty, Da Mao tilted his neck and died completely.

"Woooo...Okay, I get it..." Sumarie trembled and got up from the ground, the yellow convertible dress she was wearing was so messy at the moment, even her carefully painted nails were torn When she came, she looked at the house that had turned bright in vain in embarrassment, and pointed at the middle-aged man who was carrying an assault rifle on his back.