721-730

Chapter 721 Candidates to stay in the dungeon

Loudan was embarrassed and wanted to get into the ground. This is naked-naked-naked humiliation! In front of her, she was still chattering in front of people, and even deliberately said the power of the Luo Disciplinary Committee. To be honest, her Lao Luo family may not have as much food as the Niu Disciplinary Committee, but when it comes to power, it is definitely bigger than the Niu Disciplinary Committee.

There are too many people giving gifts. Where should the land be approved and where should be integrated? Isn't it all her family's old Luo who has the final say? But... Now it seems that this yellow-haired girl is not a fuel-efficient lamp either. She has such a high position at such a young age.

The most important thing is the worm cake factory opened by the town government. This is the iron rice bowl for the bank to print money. Especially in the last days, food is too precious!

"Humph!" Knowing that this girl humiliated her openly and secretly, that she could not succeed and offended others, Luo Dan was also very unhappy. The yellow-haired girl was powerful, so what? She had already made up her mind and remembered this family. After the migration, she had to give them a different place, so that they were justified and could not tell!

Thinking of this, Luo Dan became a little smug again, so he could ask them to ask for help. I heard that this yellow-haired girl has a lot of food at home, so she will have to take it out at that time.

Jingshu didn't care about Luo Dan's thoughts at all. Fortunately, she didn't know that Luo Dan had already thought about the housing, and even the factory after the move. Wan Bu said, Jing Shu is not afraid of Luo Dan's difficulties, isn't it the room? Divide the land? Is it uncomfortable to live in her luxury RV?

Besides, if anyone dares to divide the land for the worm cake factory after the migration, it will be difficult for her to give her a bad factory on purpose. Jing Shu also has the right to choose which unit of worm cake and synthetic meat not to sell to. Don't your unit buy my synthetic meat?

Jing Shu's thoughts were pulled away by the Niu Disciplinary Committee.

"Urban is no longer suitable for human habitation. To be precise, these three northern provinces will have to migrate. Our Wucheng is the most urgent. The temperature may exceed minus 80 degrees after three months. According to the test, at minus 80 degrees, exposure to The skin in the air will be frozen, and it will be 100 degrees below zero, and the skin exposed to the air will be directly necrotic, that is, it will be abolished."

"The underground city built in Wucheng can still live in, but it can only accommodate 10,000 people, and the rest We need to place supplies."

"It's okay to migrate, but not everyone can leave, right? The above gave us a quota of 1,000 people to stay, why?"

"The first is to ensure that some factories are running and continue to produce food. Second We must be optimistic about our various departments, and the private property of the factory will not be infringed. Third, do logistical work to ensure food for tens of thousands of people in the dungeon. Fourth, the artificial sun is not completely stopped, and people must continue to farm and cultivate New crops, this is more tedious than your work."

Generally speaking, professional people have to stay, watch the house and look after the property and the big machinery that cannot be moved. If there is any situation, report it immediately, and then You have to do your job well, stay here is not a blessing, you have to do a lot of work.

It has to be capable and trustworthy, otherwise Wucheng's base camp property will be in the underground city.

"Those who stay will have to go through strict assessments. It is best if there are relatives in the family, and they must be guaranteed by someone with a position. If something goes wrong, they will sit together."