521-530

Chapter 521 The seeds were eaten?

Seeing the milk and grandfather enlightened, Jing Shu was very relieved: "The weather is cold now, and there is no refrigerator to put it outside. It is not afraid of damage. It is best to make the kind that can be stored for a long time, the secondary processing is simple and can be eaten directly. Too much water, electricity and natural gas." It's ok to use it tightly, but it can't be turned on like the electric range hood at home. How much is it to make a meal that the whole family can eat? Not to mention being able to eat such a big dish as braised pork ribs and braised pork.

Jing Shu didn't expect that Nanny Jing was more terrifying than she was. She made some semi-finished ingredients such as egg tart crust, egg tart liquid, sausage, and ham.

Jing milk directly made the hand-grabbed cake embryo. Each cake was greased and separated by plastic and placed in a 60L transparent fresh-keeping box. It was completely sealed and then frozen. Put some sesame seeds and chives on the pan, fry an egg, add sausage and vegetables, it is a hearty breakfast, especially suitable for migration.

"Do more, and it will save me from waking up and rolling noodles every day." Grandma Jing was addicted to it.

Noodles are delicious but cumbersome, but the whole family is used to eating noodles for a day or two. What can Jing milk do? Can only be satisfied.

After making the handmade cakes, Jing milk is not satisfied. The frozen dumplings, wontons, and dumplings that Jing Shu bought before the apocalypse has already been eaten. You must know that she bought several boxes at that time, just thinking about quenching her cravings in the apocalypse. I don't think people will eat more quickly, Jing Shu herself has consumed a lot, and now she wants to eat these are all made fresh.

So in the following days, Jing milk started making dumplings, wontons, making glutinous rice balls, oh, and making dumplings.

"I've wrapped all the rice and noodles." Grandma Jing said boldly.

Then Master Jing must not be left behind. Although he was thinking hard about how to take more things away from the house if the mud and water flooded, Master Jing was very good at filling the sausages, bacon, and duck ham. is a must.

But... put the food away first, Jing Shu said, in the event of a mudslide, they will drive their RVs to go to other places in the future. The padded coat is also thick enough, but you also need to make a few more gadgets to keep out the cold.

The sheep, rabbits, cows, pigs, etc. that Jingshu's family used to raise all killed their skins and kept their skins. Master Jing made leather with tan, and some quilts and Jing milk were made into warm leather clothes and shoes. For the rest, Jing Shu asked Jing Ye to make gloves and hats, as well as knee pads and other items to keep out the cold.

Thinking of the frozen snow world, Jing Shu shuddered, and suddenly remembered that the rainproof and fully sealed clothes bought in the next year's heavy rain should not be wasted, and then the leather is sewn and warm wool is stuffed. Armed, so that even if you walk in icy weather, you will not freeze because of the breath you get out.

Oops, I remembered that the most painful thing at the time of migration was going to the toilet in the ice and snow. It was okay to urinate. Although the urine was an icicle, at least I could finish urinating. If I couldn't squat, I could still stand. Now, I'm a little constipated and I'm pulling it slowly, it freezes halfway through... After pulling the snow slag into a ball and rubbing it, it's done.

It is very painful, there is no way, what can I do except endure it. If the will is not firm, you will die early, and if you live, you will suffer. Then you have to live, and there is hope in life.