471-480

Chapter 471 The mudslide is because the earth has diarrhea

So what does the drainage have to do with buying this land? Yes, it does matter!

When we have to start with the mudslide next year. Then the world will have another year of mudslide disasters. According to the nonsense of experts, this disaster is caused by the flood that submerged many parts of the world in the second year, and then the third The tornado and earthquake devoured a large amount of floodwater and buildings in 2018. For example, the flood that submerged most of the city of Wucheng quickly dried up in a few days, and even half of the city of Wucheng disappeared into a black hole.

After a long year of brewing, squirming, and digestion, these are excreted from the high mountain pass, a special mudslide.

This kind of debris flow is somewhat dry, hard and muddy, and some are mixed with human buildings, undifferentiated plastics, door frames, etc. garbage, only you can't think of it, there is no garbage that it does not have!

Jingshu remembers very clearly that a geologist once said:

"We must correctly and objectively look at these phenomena in the last days. These are normal phenomena of nature, and it also has occasional illnesses, like Others try to fill your stomach with water, stuff you with indigestible things for you to eat, and then shake you for a year and a half.

Do you have diarrhea? Do you spit?

So, this mudslide is the earth's self-excretion One way, don't panic, once it has finished pulling and excreting the garbage, it will recover, and the end of the world will be over."

 Oh, the old man is very bad. Every year he says that the end of the world is coming to an end, and every time Jingshu sees this kind of mudslide, he feels like a giant is excreted.

And Jingshu's villa is at the foot of the mountain. It is conceivable how many mudslides will flow down the mountain, but fortunately, the low mountain is not the kind of towering mountain, and I feel sorry for the dense crowd in the mountain for a minute.

This year, a small half of the buildings will be submerged by mudslides and permanently imprisoned in the ground, just like reinforced stones. The key is that many fields have been damaged. At any rate, all the fields that could be planted in the past are now covered by mud and rocks. , how to plant the stone ground?

This greatly aggravated the burden of the government. Originally, people thought that the first year was hot, the second year was flooded, and the third year earthquake could not plant the land. I didn't expect that the land was buried directly in the fourth year. Soilless cultivation is now The lack of anything in the stage again increases the cost.

So having said that, if Jingshu wants to divert the flow, she must need such a 'bottomless pit' to store her piece of debris flow down the mountain, otherwise when the weather gets cold, the debris flow will move slowly, and the stuff will condense into lumps If it does, it will likely flood the villa or block the place where Jingshu wants to be diverted, such as other residential areas.

Of course, this is not possible, and it will attract complaints. Since it is necessary to divide the interests of others, it cannot harm the interests of others, so as not to be caught by the pigtails and talk about it, so these black holes are very necessary.

If Jingshu's villa didn't want to submerge a floor and a half like in her previous life, she would divert the debris flow to a black hole.

Besides, she can't stop the mudslide that erupted on the mountain. Even if it can be stopped, if it doesn't sound good, can you stop it with diarrhea?