221-230

Chapter 221 Excited, go to the United States again next year!

The next auction will be very fast. According to the mainstream in the second year of the end of the world, food is like hard currency, while processed food and out-of-print snacks are gold-level rare things.

A bottle of Xiaolaojiao was photographed for 600 virtual coins, a box of Wangzai milk was also 500 virtual coins, and even ten boxes of chocolates were photographed for 1,000 virtual coins, making Jing Shu feel that she is now rich enough to rival the country, just take it out You can be a rich woman with snacks.

But the end of the world is so long, Jing Shu always feels that she doesn't have enough snacks.

And all kinds of seasonings that are gradually decreasing have also gradually entered the scarce list. In this auction, someone gave a Totole gift package, including chicken essence, soy sauce, vinegar, oil consumption and dark soy sauce, which was auctioned to 600 virtual coin price.

Two barrels of 5 liters of peanut oil cost 1,000 virtual coins, which is a bit more expensive than the lard sold by Jingshu.

These materials are all inflated, and it is also because they are rare and expensive. When there is no production and no sunlight, everyone knows that they will not be able to produce them in the next few years.

What's more, the production of one kind of seasoning requires dozens of processes. Take the simplest vinegar as an example, raw rice, japonica rice, etc., first go through cooking, gelatinization, liquefaction and saccharification to convert starch into sugar, and then use it. It does not mean that yeast can ferment ethanol to produce ethanol, but the cost is too high. In the case of extreme shortage of food, the state directly prohibits the waste of food, so these seasonings are not produced, and the rich can do it themselves. Well, but the rich are not omnipotent, and there are very few rich people who can really prepare all kinds of seasonings themselves in the last days.

Think about it after four or five years, when everyone can only eat bland and at most salty meals, only Jingshu's family quietly eats braised pork, Coke chicken wings and the pre-apocalyptic standard, think about it very much. happiness.

Therefore, the first thing Jingshu did when she came back from her rebirth was to buy all the seasonings she could not use up for ten years.

In terms of eating, Jingshu, ahhh, the people of all China have never been afraid of trouble.

In short, the items on Jingshu's table were not included in the auction. All other items were auctioned off, and a total of 100,000 virtual coins were obtained. On the spot, they contacted government officials to directly buy all the rice, which was then made into white rice. Give away for free.

At the same time, Jing Shu also understands what a drop in the bucket is.

100,000 virtual coins sounds like a lot, and the price is still low, but the food you get is enough for 70,000 to 80,000 people.

There are as many as one million people in Wucheng who have not eaten rice for ten days.

So, Jing Shu still needs to take care of herself in this apocalypse. It is okay to help others within her ability. If she is swollen and fat, even if she contributes everything, she will not be able to save a few people. There is no reason. If you are scolded, you will not be able to pay.

This time, the good gathering did not disappoint Jing Shu. During the auction, Wang Dazhao told Jing Shu a lot about the United States, and Yang Yang added from time to time.

The big brother whose hand was blown off was sitting in the co-pilot seat, and Jing Shu finally understood how the co-pilot of the RV was directly bombed with a big hole.