111-120

Chapter 111 The Feast of Grain Insects

 Therefore, when the mushrooms of the other twelve management divisions in Wucheng were eaten up by the corrosive insects, they were occupied by the army of maggots again. The twelve management divisions are now densely packed with maggots eating other corrosive insects. , is staging a biological war.

"If you don't decide, these maggots will mature and turn into flies, and the food will taste much worse, the meat will not be good, the protein will be reduced, and the color and flavor will not be good, so it will be delicious if you eat it tenderly! "

Under the double suggestion of biologists, the government resolutely decided to serve meat dishes to the citizens from now on.

And the government also takes care of the tastes of the people.

From the analysis of psychologists, the first impression taste is important.

In order to meet the taste of the general public and let them accept this food that can be seen everywhere in the future, the government used various seasonings collected these days, and decided to have a feast of five grain worms first, and let the people choose a taste they like first, and then they will eat it. Can be done often.

For example, take a salt and pepper five-grain worm, fry it first, then sprinkle some salt and pepper noodles, bite it down, and puff, the delicious protein is sprayed out and mixed with fragrant seasonings.

Another example is to make a fried five-grain worm with cumin.

Or make a light mushroom stew with five grain worms, sprinkle some chopped green onion and salt.

Or stir-fry the five-grain worms with rice. Anyway, they all look the same, and the quality of this batch of maggots is very good. Each one is very nutritious. Tail, each of which can eat swarms of carrion bugs.

"This batch of grain worms is enough to replace mushroom rice, and the important thing is that if you don't control them, when batches of grain worms turn into flies and lay eggs everywhere, and completely eat up the carrion, they will be the next generation. A batch of carrion worms, so it is best to let the grain worms and the rot worms contain each other, so that the food problem can be solved at no cost."

"So we have to encourage the people to look for grain worms. We can use virtual currency to exchange grain worms to increase the enthusiasm of the people, and then make mature food to feed back to the people, forming a good cycle to get through this difficult time. "

If you can't use the grain reserves, try not to use them. After all, our country will not be able to grow anything normally in the next two years. When the artificial sun is established, everything will be fine."

...

Jing Shu soaked more than 100 kilograms of glutinous rice , Wash all the lotus leaves in the space connecting the pond and cut them out. Since there are no zongzi leaves, there is no good excuse even if you plant them and take them out. As delicious as zong leaves.

I also soaked red dates, various dry goods, meat, etc., and I am going to make more meat dumplings, red dates dumplings, sea cucumber shrimp dumplings, eight-treasure dumplings, red bean dumplings and so on.

The dumplings can be frozen and stored for several years after they are cooked and dried.

For foodies like Jing Shu, the space and refrigerator must be filled. In the future, you can eat breakfast directly after heating it up. How convenient. Order dumplings.

Jing Shu's favorite food is the most simple and classic red jujube dumplings, drizzled with honey, mixed with the purest glutinous rice, bite into it, it is soft and sticky, and the sweetness of honey is refreshing... Just thinking about it left a saliva.