661-670

Chapter 661 Boss Lu's Steel Room

Immediately afterwards, the muddy mermaids all gnawed at the wall, revealing a house made of unknown materials.

These walls seem to be very fragile in the mouth of the muddy merman, and they can be eaten with a few bites. Even these materials of mud mixed with steel bars can become the food in the mouth of the muddy merman!

This really surprised Jing Shu. I didn't expect that the bite force of the muddy merman was so powerful. I don't know if it had something to do with their saliva, but they were apocalyptic dark creatures that eat white energy.

"It's a pity not to dig underground holes with this ability."

In fact, Jing Shu has already reached an agreement with the bug girl Xiaowei. If it is normal, the reproduction of sappers and bugs that specialize in tunnel digging will increase. .

In normal time, the bugs should have grown and started digging a tunnel.

This tunnel is a huge project, from Wucheng to the far south.

This is also one of the preparations that Jingshu is making for the migration to Wucheng, but now Jingshu has been trapped on the deserted island for a month or two. I don't know if Xiaowei has started to do it, and this project is too huge. , even if the bugs under Xiaowei's hands are very good at digging tunnels, the time and such projects may not be able to dig to the south next year.

"However, if there are a large number of muddy mermen who can also dig tunnels, it can greatly increase the chances."

"If the migration at that time goes through the tunnels and does not go to the cold weather outside, so many people will not freeze to death, nor will they When encountering so many terrifying dark creatures, the speed may be much faster."

The most important thing is to explore the route first, maybe the plate will change, and it is good to know in advance.

At this time, when Jing Shu looked at the muddy mermaid again, her eyes were full of light. Muddy Mermaid, although not like the bugs under the bug girl Xiaowei can both eat meat and dig holes, but fortunately they are huge in number.

It's a pity, how to subdue so many muddy mermaids?

Even if the power of space is used, Jing Shu can't control too much, which is like a drop in the bucket.

"How do I make the muddy merman work for me?" Jing Shu held her chin and watched the muddy merman snap, biting hard towards the steel house.

Kacha~Zila~

The sound of various problems rang out, like the sound of heavy metal hitting, but soon, the muddy merman's teeth fell out, and many muddy merman's teeth seemed to be made of steel because of the bite. The room was given up.

But they don't seem to know the pain, and even if their teeth fall out, they can hit the house with their bodies.

Jing Shu could clearly see that at least a steel room with a thickness of several tens of centimeters was bitten and deformed.

The frightened Daji shivered and hid in the corner. At this time, he seemed to have reacted. He looked at these muddy mermaids with some doubts, and became even more puzzled.

The patrolman and Boss Lu's people heard the sound and chased after them with flashlights. Jing Shu quietly found a dark corner and planned to see the development of the situation. At the same time, they released more bugs and let them go. Explore the surroundings.

The muddy merman under the building was about to move, but they did not climb up from the shore.

So where did this slimy merman that suddenly emerge from the vent come from? Daji also looked confused, but he was lost in thought again.