71-80

Chapter 71. Bear the Pressure

 Jing Shu was a little dazed. It turned out that "inside the system" and "outside the system" appeared so early. In the future, employees within the government's system can enjoy this green vegetable, while the "outside the system" can only eat and add food. Various potions and smelly mushrooms.

"Crack!"

"Crack!"

Several camera flashes sounded, which captured the appearance of Minister Niu kindly pointing at the frog, and the appearance of several curious bear children squatting down and counting the frogs. The interaction and Minister Niu's speech 'how to grow vegetables in the dark' touched the families of countless employees, and these precious scenes were recorded.

Jing Shu held her trouser legs on the ground and planted rice seedlings. She had to keep an elegant and rude smile in front of the camera until Minister Niu said, "Thank you for your hard work, you can go back and write the manuscript."

After the photographer left, Everyone breathed a sigh of relief, and they were all very curious about these frogs. Many bear children were brought to visit because of the suspension of classes.

The aunts came with their children, and a group of old men took out cigarettes from their brooms and went out to smoke. Now even cigarettes are very rare.

"How did you sell this frog? Since my house has run out of toilet water, carrion bugs have always been flying in, and if I don't pay attention, a colony of larvae is born. It's really worrying."

"My fish tank has a colony of carrion bugs. If It wouldn't be like this if there were frogs long ago."

Everyone's complaints were obviously acquainted, and Minister Niu blinked at Jing Shu.

Jing Shu's eyes lit up. Most of the people in front of her were the family members of the middle-level leaders of the agency. At this moment, they were still in a state of lacking everything. It was easy to raise a few frogs. Unlike people in the community, they couldn't even drink water. .

Minister Niu has all hinted, she should be more aggressive, it seems that this gift is not in vain.

"My frogs have endured high temperatures and can withstand the cold, and they have endured pressures that they shouldn't have at this age. I take care of my grandson every day with good water and insects..."

Jingshu just started to sell miserably, auntie He interrupted: "You want to ask for food or something."

"A little frog and three bottles of mineral water."

Minister Niu opened his mouth slightly, this black heart really dared to ask.

Buying and selling is selling at a sky-high asking price. When you buy, you can feel a sense of accomplishment and satisfaction by sitting on the ground and bargaining until the boss hurts. Jing Shu knows these aunts too well.

"The frog is a good frog, but it's a little more expensive. You see, we have so many people to give it a little cheaper."

"I want two more, you can give a group purchase price, buy one get one free."

"If you are a good frog, we will go down. I'll buy it again next time."

Minister Niu's mouth opened again, and this group of black-hearted people really dared to cut, just like her prodigal tigress.

Jing Shu's face was aching, and she finally set a group purchase price, two small frogs and one bottle of water, a frog rope and a container, and after-sales service.

Jingshu taught them how to adjust the ropes and raise frog skills. The aunts added Jingshu's WeChat and threatened to advertise it to her if it got better. Almost every family bought a little frog, and the usually noble aunts followed suit. bought.

They all walked away happily holding a glass jar with a several-meter-long frog rope tied together. In this way, Jing Shu transformed from an online female anchor to a frog seller.

Jing Shu was very satisfied when she saw the more than 100 bottles of mineral water that Minister Niu gave to the pad first, Jing Ma was afraid that Minister Niu would think that Jing Shu was selling too expensive and deliberately reprimanded: "You child, those are leaders, you can't sell them. Cheaper, I wonder if water is scarcer than food."

Jing Shu retorted: "I'm saving the frogs, they don't cherish it if it's cheap, they'll think it's cheap anyway and just buy it."

Minister Niu Mo laughed and said: "Jing Shu did the right thing, I was looking for you to buy some frogs for the research department to study and increase reproduction. All kinds of pesticides and pesticides have been used in the disaster-stricken farms and reservoirs. Over there, the only remaining reservoir in Wucheng can no longer be polluted, and the pesticide will always be used up one day." Minister Niu hesitated and said:

"You all know about the riots in the new urban area yesterday, and the emergency was opened. At the meeting, it was decided to launch the mass production of mushrooms as soon as possible, and to provide this experimental oyster mushroom for free in half a month. The news will be released today, and I hope that the people will not make trouble when they have something to eat and drink."

Thinking of the kind of moldy The oyster mushroom, Jing Shu shuddered, really don't touch it again in this world.

"I know Minister Niu, and I am honored to be able to contribute to the country." In the

end, Minister Niu asked Jingshu for 30 little frogs, paid for 60 bottles of mineral water, and planned to purchase her next batch of frogs.

Jing Shu happily hugged the last twenty frogs and went home with the whole car of mineral water. The end of the world will be more and more short of water after half a year. She still underestimated the water consumption at home.

The water delivered by the water truck has also become 1L per person per day, which is 0.5L less than before. In the past, people in the community were short of water for cooking. Now they have to take a sip of water, and everyone will die of thirst. Not to mention the family who grew mushrooms and vegetables before, they all wilted to death.

As for washing pots and dishes, I use toilet paper to wipe it. Now that food is in short supply, it is recommended that everyone use licking.

At the end of this skill, it is said that it can make the tongue more flexible, which will increase the pleasure of the partner and enhance the emotion between husband and wife. Anyway, Jing Shu does not understand why he said that.

The matter of the Shatian Party was just a fuse. It lured countless people who were eager to move. The next day, news came that hundreds of people in a large friendly supermarket had been hacked to death with machetes by hundreds of people who were sleeping in line to buy food, and a few others. Ten security guards broke into the supermarket and found it was empty. It turned out that in order to prevent such a thing, the food in the supermarket was transported by the armed police every day.

But this incident also completely shocked the entire Wucheng, and they all panicked: There is no king's law, and the world is completely chaotic!

Wang Qiqi Building 13: "@Everyone, the friendly supermarket was besieged by hundreds of people last night, and hundreds of people were killed and injured! Now all the big supermarkets in Wucheng are closed and martial law is closed. Today, there are many more people blocking the road and looting. If you can't go out, don't go out!"

Wang Cuihua sent a voice: "This group of gods, you can't even buy food now, what should I do?"

Fat Girl No. 25: "Who has toilet water or something? Another bag of rice in my house was eaten by carrion worms, and if it goes on like this, there will be no food left."

Zhang Bingbing No. 4: "A new batch of carrion worms flew out from the farm, and our house is full of these worms. , no matter how many blinks it died, it reappeared."

Jing Shu thought about getting rid of the frog on her hand, so she sent a message: "@Everyone, I sell a batch of frogs that eat carrion bugs to exchange tires for energy vehicles. , shock absorbers, oil and other parts."