211-220

Chapter 211 Searching for Materials Underwater 

Today is the first day of construction, and it is very lively. Although some people can't figure it out, they won't need to salvage when the flood subsides, but when they come, they can eat and do whatever the government tells them to do. They didn't know that it had been predicted above that the flood would not recede for at least half a year, so they rushed to salvage it, and if it was soaked again, it would be damaged, and it would be worthless at that time.

Salvage workers come up every minute or two on average, and each time the rope pulls out all kinds of things.

There are still a lot of people wearing life jackets floating on the water. These people come here to get something, and then exchange them for virtual currency. Even if they can't exchange it, they can take it back and use it for themselves.

There are a lot of floating garbage and useful things on the water. For example, plastic pots, hangers, and boxes cannot be exchanged for virtual coins, but it is still very good to use them back. For example, floating wooden cabinets and door panels can be exchanged for them. A small amount of virtual currency.

In short, the life jacket rented by virtual currency is indeed not a loss. If the other one is free for everyone to use, then who will use it first? If you break it after use, or hide it, how will you be held accountable when there are so many people? To avoid unnecessary trouble, simply pay the rent.

Expensive things are always used so carefully.

Having said that, half the city was flooded, how many things would there be? These displaced people simply find it useful to see anything. A cup is very useful. Usually, they can drink water instead of sticking their heads out and opening their mouths to drink.

Jingshu saw so many people floating on the sea, which was much more spectacular than the sinking of the Titanic. Everyone picked up all kinds of useful things in the water, just like picking up rubbish, and in her previous life It was only later that I came out to find supplies.

Unfortunately, at that time, it was almost all salvaged.

The shark submarine attracted a lot of attention on the surface. After Jing Shu changed into her diving suit and self-rescue equipment, she drove the submarine to the water.

After turning on the headlights and driving slowly in the water, she reached the city center, a very prosperous place. She had to be careful not to collide with any buildings.

You don't have to search for anything. With so many materials, there is always a place where they can be used, right? Jing Shu went directly to the largest building nearby, because the body of the shark submarine is still quite large, so it can't go in small places.

When the flood came and lost her home in her previous life, she dreamed that one day she would be able to search for materials like this underwater, and if she saw something she liked and useful, she would take it away. She never thought that she would have fulfilled her dream in her previous life in this life.

Jing Shu was excited and excited.

I can't help but think of the rewards on the big data, which are offered by many parties.

Not only the government has a lot of things left in the city that have not had time to transfer, but there are also many other rich people who have not had time to transfer.

As for the food, it goes without saying that it is in a secret grain reserve. The place where the grain reserve is established has definitely been inspected, and it must be a place where there will be no floods, earthquakes, and various disasters, so don't worry.