1-10

Chapter 1. Reborn

 "Jing Qishu, when I am in the corner of the city." This is the origin of Jingshu's name. It is hard to imagine that the couple who can take such a tall and prestigious name are actually two steamed buns!

It can be said that Jing Shu was indirectly killed by Baozi's parents. In the ninth year of the end of the world, she was starving everywhere, and she could change a villa with one bite. At this time, Jing Shu accidentally activated the Rubik's Cube and obtained a portable space where she could farm. Let the parents have a full year to eat.

But you should never tell your parents the easy food secrets, underestimate the overflowing sympathy of Baozi's parents, fatten the white-eyed wolf, and overestimate the moral bottom line of relatives and friends.

The blood relatives can deny the six relatives and kill the mouth for the sake of food. Who else can believe it?

Jing Shu regretted not properly training Baozi's parents and letting them help relatives and friends. Her mother always felt guilty: "Your uncle's family died tragically, it's all my fault, now only your aunt is left, we don't have to worry about food now, you No one will tell you the secret, so I will share some food for your aunt."

So I sent some common food such as Chinese cabbage and sweet potatoes every now and then, and it turned out that my aunt brought the family to the door: "Sister, I know you all. I found Wang Congsi's secret grain depot, otherwise you wouldn't be farming where would you get so much food? You take us there, so that you don't always send so much to me? You can rest assured that the two of us will know about this. Secret."

Baozi's mother was stunned for a while, how could she explain it?

The angry Jingshu directly threw the person out, and since then she has not given a vegetable leaf.

Later, the aunt came to make trouble several times and broke up unhappily. Jing Shu was afraid that they would come to grab the doors and windows, and did not go out in order to avoid the limelight.

When he knelt down and took out the 100,000 yuan that he owed his father for thirteen years, held it high and trembled, crying and saying, "Lao Jing, I finally got the money, is it too late?" The father was so moved that he took advantage of the situation to receive a family of three. The two of them had a candlelit night talk that day, and the next day it was announced that the family of three would stay for a short period of time.

"If this money could have been used ten years earlier, its only use in this apocalyptic world would be to start a fire." Jing Shu sneered and lit a foot of banknotes and threw them into the stove.

"Thanks to your uncle grandson for introducing me to your mother and to your aunt's work..." After talking, Baozi's father remembered her aunt's troubles with food in the past few days, and sighed: "This world... They were all forced by food." On the second night, Uncle Sun and his aunt entered the house together. Seven or eight people rushed in with sticks and broken glass bottles. In the chaos, Jing Shu was beaten to the head and fell unconscious. .

"Fortunately, I have put away all the food, and I won't leave it to you if I die." Jing Shu thought confusedly before losing consciousness, but what should she do after the poor Baozi parents? In her spiritual world, no one can see the Rubik's Cube space and can't take it away. How will the aunt and uncle who can't get food treat their parents?

It would be great if the cube space could hold people.

...

I don't know how long it took, but I just felt a burning sensation in my throat, as if it was about to spew out fire, Jing Shu coughed a few times and suddenly woke up, sat up suddenly and looked at the surrounding environment in surprise.

What catches the eye is a familiar sight: pink wallpaper, a wall of bookcases and computer desks, a hello kitty-themed bed and a princess awning.

Isn't this what your bedroom looked like before the end of the world?

Jing Shu's heart was beating wildly. She touched her phone on the bed tremblingly, and turned it out to take a look: Tuesday, November 1, 2022, 10:39.

Two months before the end of the world! She is back ten years ago! That 22-year-old, just graduated from college, Girls' Generation!

"Reborn?!" Jing Shu clutched the quilt tightly, her knuckles turning white, she understood that it was not a dream, ten years of wasted life, hunger, and fear were so clearly engraved in her bones that she pinched herself countless times. Pan purple, I hope it was a nightmare, but unfortunately I didn't wake up.

As if remembering something, Jing Shu got out of bed and opened the curtains, and the soft sunlight shone in instantly. Jing Shu felt the sunshine she hadn't seen in ten years, and the years flashed in her mind like a movie. At the beginning of the film, I remembered the chaotic scene before her death, and finally cried with a "wow", she will not repeat the same mistakes in this life.

She was happy, she finally saw the sun, she hated, she was angry, she grieved for her parents, and she tasted the joys, sorrows, sorrows and joys in an instant, but her head was only blank.

After crying for a few minutes, the familiar hunger calmed down Jing Shu. Jing Shu ran to the kitchen and found a bowl of milk, an egg, half a corn, and a steamed bun in the pot.

Jing Shu grabbed the steamed bun and devoured it, picked up the milk and drank it, then picked up the corn and took a bite. The chewy and glutinous taste exploded in her mouth. At this moment, Jing Shu felt that the happiest thing in the world was Can eat whole grains.

Although she had a portable space for farming in the ninth year of the apocalypse, it was a pity that many species died out at that time, and there were fewer seeds to be found. 's luxury.

Jing Shu carefully peeled off the egg, first bit off some egg whites, and the mouth was fragrant, then sprinkled salt evenly on the egg yolk, put it all into her mouth and chewed slowly, with an endless aftertaste.

High-end ingredients often only require the simplest way of cooking. For high-end ingredients such as eggs, whether it is boiled eggs, fried eggs, scrambled eggs, or steamed eggs, marinated eggs, tea eggs, you can cry the child next door without being wrapped in egg liquid.

Young people who have not experienced famine disasters will never understand why old people pick up rice grains that have fallen on the ground and eat them without being dirty.

In order to be able to eat and eat well in the future, Jing Shu thought about her cube space.

The third-order Rubik's Cube is a Rubik's Cube toy composed of 3*3*3 small cubes. During the game, the colors of the 6 sides are mixed and converted to restore the original state.

When Jing Shu was 16 years old, she won the fastest high school student in Wucheng in 6.8 seconds, so she felt it was boring.

At the age of 18, my father Jingan gave Rubik's Revenge as a coming-of-age gift, a fourth-order Rubik's cube, which is a 4*4*4 cube structure, and the English name has the meaning of revenge.

After a few days of unsuccessful use, Jing Shu never touched it again. She started to play again when she was bored at the end of the world, and the recovery speed was getting faster and faster. However, it was not activated until the ninth year. Jing Shu also thought about it for a long.

"It should be the speed. Only that time it took less than 30 seconds to activate the cube space." Jing Shu returned to her bedroom and found the fourth-order cube from a pile of miscellaneous species in the storage box, which can be used for farming. portable space.

Jing Shu moved her hand, took out the timer, took a deep breath, and began to twist the Rubik's Cube after a 'ding' sound. It became tidy at a speed visible to the naked eye, and then the colors were tidy. When the last rotation was aligned, Jing Shu pressed the timer with a 'pop'.

"00:28:59!" It worked!