New Phrase OS

Instagram: itsszoh
Happy Reading!!
....

"This will mark the end of today's lecture. If anyone have any questions, please come by my office." The professor smiled and everyone in class bid goodbye and one by one started to leave to continue on with their schedule.

Like every Friday, Avni's classes ended but she was staying back, waiting in the cafeteria for her best friend, Neha, who still had one more lecture to attend. Today, Avni was supposed to go home early and help her mother with preparations, but Neha pissed Neil, her brother and he refused to her source of transportation.

Avni was doing her last assignment when Neha came and dropped her bag on the table in anger, "This big brat thinks I won't spare him" Avni looked at Neha in confusion but with her nonstop complains, she understood Neha was talking about Neil.

"Now that I think about it Neha, you should not have pranked him like that" Neha narrowed her eyes at Avni, "I mean who in the world would make a fake phone call telling you got into an accident and are in a critical condition." Neha thought it was a good idea to prank her brother after Avni told her to live her life. On other hand, that is not the kind of fun Avni told her to have. Neha's brain is just built different.

"Look at this woman, hello Avni you are my friend not his" Neha paused for a moment and seeing no attention from Avni she continued, "Oh I forgot crush comes first than best friend" Hearing her Avni's eyes went wide and in shyness her ears and tip of nose got pink shade blush.

"but I am sure you won't say that if I told you what he said afterwards" Neha said with a mysterious grinned, which made Avni be curious. Waiting to tease Avni, Neha got up from her seat and started to gather her stuff. Seeing Neha not speaking nothing afterwards and planning on leaving, Avni got annoyed and yanked the book from her hold making Neha gasped, "Okay rude much Miss Avni Mehta"

"Tell me what he said about me" Neha smirked, "Well how do you know he said something about you" Neha wiggled her eyebrows and giggled seeing her friend's condition.

"He told me to stay away from you as you are the one who's making me crazier" Neha said with puppy eyes, while Avni gasped loudly attracting attention of other students in the cafeteria.

Avni was done having a crush on stupid man like Neil. Everyone knows about her crush on him but himself and now he is assuming things and is trying to steal his best friend away. After crush comes the reality check stage, so f**k Neil Khanna.

Avni gathered her things and packed the schoolbag, "You know what Neha, you are absolutely right about Neil. He is stupid and old grumpy grandpa. Next time tell me when you want to prank him, I will make sure he goes through hell" Avni locked her arm with Neha, who was giggling and happily jumping up and down. Not caring about how students gave them stares, both made their way to student's parking lot where Avni's car was parked.

Neil was standing in front of the Khanna Mansion waiting for his friend, DD to pick him up for their afternoon plan. He was busy in his phone texting someone that he didn't see Avni's car coming towards him. And like a regular person and honking or stopping, Avni drove right up to Neil and stopped few inches away from him, which took Neil by surprised.

His eye's got big and with shock, Neil stared at Avni.

She was acting like she has not done anything and started to bid Neha, who was amused.

"See you tonight, Neha and be on time" Keeping Neha's habit of being late in mind, Avni gave her a friendly reminder.

Neela decided to plan a get to gather for both families as it have been such a long, since they spend some time together. Neela needs no occasion to invite her favorite people in the world over to her house.