Chapter 1: 100th blind date

China, Liao Province, and Liancheng.

Standing in front of Xingxingke's gate, Chen Yan's face was... life without love.

Two generations of people, Chen Yan and a blind date have forged a good relationship.

Forget about the last life, anyway, it's already a cloud of the past.

But in this life, Chen Yan just graduated and started working, and was forced to go on a blind date again.

And, it's the 100th time!

After 100 blind dates, Chen Yan really admired his mother's connections.

But when he thought of the activation conditions of the system, Chen Yan endured it.

That's right, Chen Yan is a traveler.

In the previous life, Chen Yan dreamed of becoming a police officer, but due to physical reasons, his dream did not come true.

Later, he became a detective and participated in the detection of many major cases.

As a result, he lost his life in the revenge of DU at the age of 29.

With regret for not being a real police officer, Chen Yan closed his eyes.

As a result, as soon as he opened his eyes, he passed through.

And, become a trainee police officer!

The long-cherished wish that had not been fulfilled for many years turned out to be a dream come true after crossing the road. Chen Yan felt that God treated him well.

In particular, the world after transmigration is not much different from Chen Yan's original world.

At least, it seems that there is no difference now.

My parents are still my parents, and my friends are still my friends.

It's just that some once-familiar place names have changed.

At the same time, Chen Yan, who passed through, also carried a system.

The strongest police training system!

But the activation system requires conditions.

One hundred blind dates.

Chen Yan doesn't know why there is a relationship between becoming a police officer and a blind date, but the rules are the rules, and Chen Yan can only do it.

Fortunately, Chen Yan has a good mother who wants to hug her grandson as soon as possible. In less than a month, she has arranged 99 blind dates for Chen Yan.

True mother.

Today is the 100th game.

It is also the last blind date to activate the strongest police development system.

Enter Xingxingke.

At the door is a man and a woman, introducing each other.

Looking further in, there are fifteen tables, eight of them are sitting pairs of men and women.

Don't ask Chen Yan why there are fifteen tables just by looking at it.

Anyone who has 99 blind dates in a place knows that place like the back of their hands.

"Hello, Mr. Chen, table No. 6 has been reserved for you." The waiter has long known Chen Yan.

For the 100th blind date, Chen Yan has already broken the record for the highest number of blind dates in this company.

Chen Yan nodded: "Thank you, old rules."