Twenty-Four

This morning, Sodapop planned for us to go swimming. I was a little nervous, Sodapop doesn't know I can't swim. I mean that one night at the waterfall I stayed on the side.

"Sydney, are you done changing?" Sodapop asked impatiently from the hotel room. "Yes!" I called from the bathroom.

The top was tight because my boobs have grown significantly larger from pregnancy. I haven't even gone swimming since the night at the waterfall with Soda. Even then I didn't wear a bathing suit.

I was wearing a simple light green bathing suit. The bottoms were high-waisted which cradled my bump nicely. It had a halter top that pushed up my growing breasts. I looked at myself in the mirror one more time before leaving the bathroom.

Sodapop had changed into his swimming trunks that oddly matched my swimwear. The same light green.

"There's my pretty lady. And my pretty babies." Sodapop cooed, kissing me while his hands rested on my stomach. I smiled at his sweet greeting.

"Now, Sydney. Please stay close to me while we walk to the pool. I looked out while you were changing and there are only weird old men and creepy teenage boys. I trust you, not them." Sodapop explained before kissing me on the cheek.

"I will, baby," I said as I nodded. Sodapop opened the door for me, and I was met by the strong smell of beer. "Wow, they allow this in a hotel?" I asked, covering my nose. "Apparently," Soda sighed, "Just stay near me."

Sodapop put his hand around my waist. I melted into his touch, trying to prevent myself from being seen by the creeps. As I walked down, sunken into Soda, I heard mixes of, "She's hot," or "Even though she's a teen I'd still fuck."

As we reached the gate of the pool, I opened it as fast as I could and closed it even faster.

Sodapop jumped into the deep end of the pool, splashing me with water. "Thanks, Soda," I said sarcastically as I wiped my face with my hand. I heard a wolf whistle. I looked behind me and saw the majority of the men on the opposite side of the gate staring at me with hungry eyes.

I tried my best to ignore them as I set on the edge of the pool, where Soda had jumped in. "Jump in!" Sodapop called. "Sodapop, I can't-" I was cut off by Sodapop pulling me in by my feet.

As my feet touched the bottom of the pool, I pushed myself up with as much force as I could. I came up out of the water and hang on to the edge of the pool for dear life.

"Soda, I can't swim!" I said, trying to get water out of my nose. Sodapop's laughing expression turned to one of worry. He swam to be as quick as he could. "Are you alright, love? I'm sorry, I didn't know." Soda said eagerly and he cradled me.

"Yes, I'm alright," I said as I wrapped my arms around his neck, "but I'm going to the shallow side," I said as I climbed out, walking to the staircase. "You're no fun," Soda joked as he swam to me.

I stood to where the water was reaching my chest. The water helped relieve the pressure on the babies. "Are you having an alright time?" I asked in amusement. Sodapop was doing flips off the edge of the pool, doing handstands into the pool, and every trick possible. Except for a handstand under the water.

"You truly, honestly can't do a handstand underneath the water?" I questioned. "It's hard to believe Sodapop Curtis, the biggest show-off I know, doesn't know how to do that trick."

"Well, I'm sorry! I doubt you can either." Sodapop said, crossing his arms, water flowing off them as he lifted them out of the water. "Oh, Soda." I laughed.

I dove under the water and lifted my body with my hands. I pushed my legs behind me, making me do a little flip. I came back to the surface, "You were saying?" I asked, crossing my arms how he had his arms.

Soda faked gasped and came over to me. He wrapped his hands around my waist and pulled me close. "I say... let's go get breakfast. I'm hungry." Sodapop whispered like we were hiding something. "Why are we whispering?" I whispered, giggling.

"Shut up and come on." Soda laughed, dragging me out of the pool. Once again, I was met with the gaze of longing by the men, and Soda was eyed with hatred by them.

I wrapped a towel around my body that was supplied by the hotel, and I walked by Sodapop as I put my hands around my pregnancy bump, as if I was protecting my babies from the hatred of the world.

As I walked past all the men, I heard them say things like, "Oh, shit. she's pregnant." or "I wanna fuck a pregnant bitch."

Sodapop and I walked to the little breakfast, lunch, and dinner bar. At the moment it was 10:32 am, the breakfast bar stops serving breakfast at 11:00 am, and starts serving lunch at 12:00 pm.

"There's eggs, french toast, waffles, pancakes, and fruit bowls. What do you want?" Sodapop asked sweetly. I scanned the menu. "Fruit bowl with strawberries, cherries, mango, and kiwi," I said as I smiled up at him. Soda nodded his head and left me at a little table as he went to go make it.

Sodapop came back shortly after giving me my fruit bowl with a proud smile. The fruit was in their own little groups, and he had placed a dollop of whipped cream in the very middle. "It looks perfect, Soda, thank you." I smiled.

Sodapop sat down across from me with a plate of french toast. I popped a piece of kiwi and mango into my mouth. Soda had drowned his french toast in syrup. I took my fork and stole one of his french toast sticks.

"Hey?!" Sodapop complained as I bit into his food. "Hey, I'm carrying your kids," I said as an excuse. Sodapop rolled his eyes and took a cherry. "Soda?!" I said while knitting my eyebrows together. "Payback."

"I'm still carrying your kids. That's two babies, Soda." I said with my arms crossed. "And I'm carrying all your love." Soda said, "You're pathetic!" I laughed.

Sodapop shrugged. We finished eating and went back to the hotel room. "We have to be out of here by 11:30," Sodapop looking at the clock, "We have 30 more minutes." I nodded my head and started to change.

I looked through the bag Evie had packed for me. I decided to wear a floral blouse and some jeans. I put my swimwear back in the bag and sat on the bed. "Are we going home after this?" I asked.

Sodapop looked at me after he finished putting a shirt on. "No, we're going to the waterfall. There's something I need to show you." He explained. "What is it?" I asked. "Nope, you got to wait." Soda said as he pecked my lips.

"We better get out of here, the drive is pretty long, and I want to get there before 1:00 pm." Soda concluded. I nodded as I grabbed my two bags. Sodapop came to take my bags, "Don't you dare, I saw how exhausted you were carrying them last night. I'll be fine." I said with my hand out, in front of his face.

"Fine, but give me your bags if you get tired." Soda said. "Will do." I giggled.