Sixteen

*smut!!, If you are not comfortable with smut, please skip this chapter!! Also, I'm not very good at writing smut, so bear with me! haha*

I woke up with Sodapop's arm around my waist. I tried to wriggle out of his grasp. "No, I'm not letting you go. It's too early to get out of bed." Soda mumbled, pulling me into him closer. "But I'm not tired anymore, I want to get up," I said softly, pushing his hair out of his face.

I waited until his arms went limp and quickly got out of bed. "Come back! It's cold without you," Soda complained. "Fine, but only for a little bit," I said and climbed back into bed as he began to play with my hair.

"Your hair is really soft," Sodapop said as he smiled at me. "Thank you, baby."

Sodapop played with my hair for a while before he began to kiss me. And this 'kiss' was getting heated quickly.

"Please don't leave any marks," I said as Soda began to suck on my neck. "I'll try." He mumbled.

"If we get caught I'm blaming you," I said as I gasped due to Soda pushing his hand under my bra. "That's fine with me." He said and began to suck on my nipple, making me moan.

"Sodapop," I moaned. "Tell me what you want, darling." He said smirking. "I want you."

Sodapop smiled and pulled down my joggers revealing a blue thong. "So you prepared?" He asked amused. "Soda," I whined.

He kissed my calf and kissed all the way up to the inside of my thigh. Soda ran his fingers along the seam of my thong.

He pulled off my thong and began to lick my folds making me jump slightly. Soda pushed two fingers inside of me making me bite back a moan. "What? Does that feel good?" Sodapop asked seductively, all I could do was nod my head yes.

"Say it," Sodapop said sternly. "Yes!" I called, in a hushed tone. Sodapop smiled at me. He pushed his fingers in and out of me. "Sodapop! I'm going to-" I was cut off by him taking out his fingers. "Not yet, sweetheart."

I sat up and pulled down Sodapop's pants, and his cock sprang free. I swirled my tongue around his tip, making him groan. I put my hand at the bottom of his dick and I took him in my mouth.

I could only get to the middle of him before being cut off by my throat, so the part I couldn't reach, I pleasured with my free hand.

I bobbed my head up and down making him jerk his pelvis back, but my mouth followed. "Sydney," Sodapop whimpered. I sucked off my saliva from his tip just as he was about to get off. "Oops," I smirked, wiping the side of my mouth with my hand.

"You're gonna regret that," Sodapop chuckled. He pushed me back on the bed and positioned himself at my entrance. "I'd hold onto something if I were you," Soda grinned. I grabbed onto the headboard of his bed and pushed himself into me, making me moan.

Soda roughly pushed in and out of me, making me have to hold a hand over my mouth. He was getting impossibly close to my g-spot. Sodapop jerked out of me and got on top of me, kissing me hard.

Once we got comfortable again, he pushed into me with more force than ever. I nearly screamed, but I still had my hand over my mouth. I felt Sodapop twitch inside of me and he pounded my g-spot. "Harder, deeper!" I said once again in a hushed tone. This made Sodapop go faster and harder than he ever had.

"I'm going to cum!" I whisper yelled, Sodapop nodded as to say he was dangerously close, too. His dick twitched one more time before he released his seed inside of me, and I came not far after he pulled out.

"That was amazing," Sodapop said breathlessly. "You know, you were my first," I said softly as I smiled at him. "Really? If I would've known I would've gone easier." Sodapop said.

"No, it's okay. It didn't hurt as much as I thought." I laughed a bit. "I guess we should go out there." I said as I began to put my clothes back on, and one of Sodapop's shirts. "yeah, that'd be a good idea." Sodapop said, gathering his clothes as well.

"I hope they didn't hear us," I said, my face getting red. "Well, you are quite a moaner." Sodapop teased. "Shut up!" I laughed.

I looked in the mirror at my neck, it was beginning to hurt. There were two big-sized purple hickeys on my neck. "Sodapop!" I said worriedly, and he came over quickly. "What is it?"

"Look what you did! How will I hide this?" I complained. "Then don't. I'd like everyone to know that I fucked you." Soda smirked. "But Dallas!" I yelled a little too loud. "It's fine, just cover it up with makeup or your hair."

Considering I didn't have makeup here besides mascara and lipgloss, I put my hair over my shoulders, hoping it would hide them.

We walked out into the living room, and Two-bit and Steve were out there. I got a little nervous and hid behind Soda.

They noticed us coming in. "Are you animals finally done?" Steve asked, laughing. Two-bit mocked me, "Oooh Soda, don't stop! I'm cumming!" Two-bit said laughing his head off.

"Shut the fuck up!" I yelled at a laughing Two-bit, Steve, and even Sodapop. They didn't listen.

"We made Ponyboy and Johnny take Laney to the park." Steve laughed. I nodded my head and went to the kitchen.

"Does she swallow?" I heard Steve ask. "I can hear you!" I yelled, making all three of them laugh. "She lets you get close, but stops." Sodapop replied in what he thought was a quiet tone. "Sodapop Patrick Curtis!" I yelled. "So she's one of those," Two-bit said. "I'm warning you guys!" I yelled louder. "Yeah, and it's god damn amazing." Sodapop laughed.

I stormed out of the kitchen with a damp dish rag in my hand and began to swat at them. "Nice marks." Steve said, gesturing to my hickeys. "I swear Randle!" I yelled and gave him a swift slap on the cheek with the rag.

Once I was content with beating them, I went back into the kitchen to grab a bowl of cereal. While eating my cereal, I heard the door open. "So you're finally done?" Ponyboy remarked. "Yep, and it was the best-" Sodapop began, but I cut him off.

"SODAPOP I SWEAR IF YOU DON'T SHUT UP YOU WILL NEVER HAVE CHILDREN," I yelled, and that shut him up. "What are you guys talking about?" I heard Laney ask. "You'll know when you're older."