Twenty-Two

Today's my birthday, March 24th, 1984. I'm turning seventeen! I'm still five months pregnant. As I inch my way closer to giving birth to the twins, I get more scared. I've heard so many horror stories of pregnancy that I do not want to go through.

When my mom gave birth to me, I split her fucking vagina. What the hell? I don't want my kids to split my vagina. I kind of want my vagina. I'm trying to calm myself down, I mean I'm 25 weeks pregnant. Just one week ago I found out I was having a boy and a girl.

But so many women give birth. Literally, every person on this earth was delivered. Whether it is vaginal or c-section. That's helped me calm down more.

Everyone in town seems to know too. It's not as bad as I thought it would be, I thought be would be very judgmental, but really they're not.

A few girls from school, and even women I pass by on the street give me polite smiles and help me cross the road, or help carry my bags. It's actually quite nice.

When I and Sodapop walk together, guys who he used to know in school or has seen around come up to him and ask some pretty weird questions. Like 'what's it like fucking a pregnant girl?' or 'is their milk in her tits yet, because they look bigger.' Who asks a question like that? Teenage boys.

Girls I used to know or be friends with have come up asking if I need help or need company when I'm alone. It's nice. But this one girl who looked like she was one crack even though she was our age, asked Sodapop if he would impregnate her because being pregnant with Sodapop Curtis' baby sounds appealing. Like what?

Today the gang is having a small party for me at bucks. Buck isn't letting anyone we don't know personally in, because he seems pretty terrified that the babies will get hurt. Buck has even let me eat his breakfast burrito's in the morning.

Not going to lie, I fucking love getting special treatment while pregnant.

"What do you think about this dress?" I ask Evie as we get ready for my little party. I brought three dresses with me, for Evie to help me choose. The gang basically kicked me and Evie out of Bucks so they could set up.

"I like the first option the best," Evie said as she pulled a bobby pin from between her lips. I nodded my head and started to take my clothes off.

I and Evie have gotten really really close again these past seven months. I set her and Steve up after I broke up with him from our fake relationship, and she's been here with me ever since.

I pulled down my pants and Evie wolf-whistled. "Looking smoking, pregnant lady." She joked. I did a spin in my black sports bra and my granny panties. "Why thank you," I replied, making her laugh.

"I literally have to wear granny panties and a pad now because I have to pee every second, and if somebody does something that scares me or makes me laugh, I'll fucking tinkle," I said, trying to hold in a laugh.

"Oh, the joys of pregnancy." Evie joked. I nodded and slipped on my dress. "You look beautiful." Evie complimented. The dress was light blue and had pink little flowers and pink stitches across the bottom.

"I don't know how I should do my hair or makeup," I complained. "Do your normal makeup and straighten your hair! You always look so cute with your hair straight." Evie cooed. I rolled my eyes and began to straighten my hair.

I looked in the mirror after straightening in and brushed through it again. I put on mascara and lipgloss. "I'm ready to go," I said as I put on some shoes. Evie wanted me to wear heels, no way in hell I'm doing that while pregnant. I could barely do it not pregnant.

"Let's go!" Evie said, pulling out the door and into her red 1978 BMW. Yep, she got a new car. We drove to Bucks and as Evie pulled in, I noticed a car I'd never seen before. I haven't ever seen it before, but it sure was cool. It was a blue 1980 Camaro. Whoever has that must be a soc.