Seven

I didn't end up getting to talk to Sodapop. But today I'm breaking off the fake relationship I and Steve have. Sodapop was off work today, so it was Steve and some other guy that just started out.

I walked into the dx seeing Steve at the register. "Ah, working the register today I see," I said, making Steve laugh. "Yep, Teddy's in the back working on the Camaro that came in today."

"Well, Steve. I have to talk to you." I said, trying to act sad. "Oh, no, are you breaking up with me?" Steve asked his hand on his heart. "I'm sorry, Steve. It's not me, it's you." I added glumly, but began to bust out laughing, making Steve laugh too.

"Well, I was cheating on you anyway with a Ford Mustang." Steve joked rolling his eyes. "How dare you!" I shrieked. "Don't act like you weren't in love with another," Steve remarked, giving me a fake scowl.

"He's better than you!" I yelled, flipping my hair. Steve and I both laughed. "Alright, bye Steve!" I said, walking out of the DX. Steve called out a goodbye to me, and I began to walk back to Bucks.

Johnny was been staying with Dally and me for the past couple of days due to a bad beating. I wish Johnny could just move in with us.

I walked into the bar I was forced to call home. I grabbed a waffle from Buck's freezer and stalked up to the room where all three of us shared. Johnny took my bed so I and Dallas were sharing a bed.

Johnny was sitting reading a book. I really didn't want to stay here so I just decided I was going to Two-bit's house.

"Hey Johnnycakes, I'm going to go to Two-bit's," I said, gaining his attention. "Alright, be careful." Johnny pleaded. "I will," I yelled as I walked downstairs.

Really, I only go to Two-bits for his little sister, Lily. She's five and absolutely adorable.

I ran out of the bar to Two-bits. I still had the waffle in my mouth while running. Probably a bad idea but who cares. I forgot that it was frozen, so I spit it on the ground.

I made it to Two-bits house and opened the door like it was my own home. Two-bits mom, Betty, greeted me at the door.

She was such a sweet lady. She babysat me and Dally while we were small. She would always give me an extra cookie before bedtime.

She had the prettiest emerald green eyes and brown silky hair that flowed just below her shoulders. She was about 5'6 and wore a blue dress that went below her knees.

I gave her a hug and she told me that Lily was in her room. I sped off to her room and saw her playing with her dolls.

"No, Mr. Guy. I cannot give you a pet kitty." She said, she giggled as she held up a man dressed in a pink dress with polka dots that was popular at the time. "But Mrs. Girl, I need it for my puppy. He needs a pet too!" She said in a cute British accent.

I laughed at her, and she turned her head. She stood up and ran up to me, hugging me tightly. "I thought I was never going to see you again, Sydney!" She said, pulling me to sit down by her.

"I will always come back for you," I said as I bopped her nose with my finger. She giggled in response.

"Lily, do you want to go out and eat with me?" I asked. Her eyes lit up and ran to her mom, asking her if she could go with me. Of course, she said yes. Lily ran back into the room and put on some pink little Velcro converse.

I always loved to take Lily to the dingo, especially when she would drink a milkshake and then have a chocolate or strawberry mustache the rest of the time.

We made our small journey to the dingo. Lily pulled me in and sat down at a booth that had a view of the road.

"Can I get Frenchy fries with a chocolate drink?" Lily asked me, I nodded.

Soon, the waiter came over to take our order. "Can I get one small fry and a small chocolate milkshake? Can I also get a medium fry with a medium strawberry milkshake?" I asked. The waiter nodded and walked away.

Me and Lily always got the same thing when we went to the dingo.

I saw a familiar face walk in with a little girl that looked about five, like Lily.

I knew who that was, that was my Aunt Cassandra! God, she was such a bitch. She was my mom's sister. They were polar opposites. My mom was the spawn of an angel, while Cassandra was the spawn of the devil.

My Aunt looked straight at me and rushed over to me.

"This is your little sister, Laney. I've been looking everywhere for you. Dallas is supposed to be the legal guardian so here. Take it." She pushed Laney to me. Laney gave me a smile and looked back at our Aunt who was already out of the dingo.

What the fuckity fuck fuck just happened?

"Hi, Laney. Come sit down!" I said in a happy voice. Laney was so cute.

Laney had big brown eyes that could melt your soul. She had brown hair like me. She looked to be the same height as Lily.

Laney sat down. "A new friend!" Lily said smiling at Laney.

"Hi!!" Laney said in a sweet voice. I could tell that I already love her.

The waiter gave us our food and left. I gave Laney my fries and I kept my chocolate milkshake, giving Laney a few sips from time to time.

I paid and walked out, Lily and Laney holding both of my hands as we walked across the street. They giggled looking at each other, they were going to be best friends, I could just tell.

What was Dallas gonna say about Laney? I thought as we reached Lily's house.

Lily ran in, Laney following close behind. "Wow, you're a mom now?" Two-bit said, with a beer in hand. "No, smart ass. Apparently, that's my little sister."