Twenty-Three

*smut, again I'm not good at writing this, so bear with me. if you are uncomfy with smut, please skip this chapter*

After driving another hour, we finally made it to the hotel. The hotel was nice. As we walked into our room, I saw there was one perfectly made bed, the bathroom had a bathtub and a shower, there was a small t.v., and the view was beautiful. There was an inside pool I could see from the window, Tulsa trees surrounded a small river on the left side, and on the right, there was a small breakfast, lunch, and dinner bar.

"Wow, Sodapop." I gushed. "But, we didn't bring clothes or swimsuits. Or anything." I said confused. "I had Evie pack your stuff at Bucks. Everything is in the car. I'll go get our bags." Sodapop explained, running out of the hotel room, room card in hand.

I sat on the bed. Man, was it comfy. There was a phone right by the bed, I figured I'd call the Curtis house to tell them we got here safe.

I picked up the phone and dialed their number. "HELLO?" Someone yelled from the other side. I pulled the phone away from my ear. "Jesus! Lower your voice," I laughed, "I just wanted to call to say we got to the hotel safely." I said. "Oh, okay! Use protection." Two-bit said. "Two, I'm already pregnant." I laughed. "Oh, yeah. Well, have a good time." Two-bit said and hung up the phone. Rude much?

As I set down the phone Sodapop came in with our five bags. "Let me help you," I said, Sodapop was sweating. I rushed over to take a bag or two. "Absolutely not!" Sodapop yelled. "Okay, fine. Keep your dignity." I joked.

Sodapop threw the bags by the door and started to kiss me. "Oh, already?" I giggled. "Mhm. I had to hold myself back all day, now I can have you!" Sodapop said, pushing me on the bed.

Soda kissed my neck, probably leaving hickeys. "We can be as loud as we want. No family or friends." Soda explained, slipping off my dress. "Sodapop, I have granny panties on." I giggled. "And? You're still as sexy as ever, Sydney."

Sodapop pulled down my underwear and pushed two fingers inside me, making me gasp with pleasure. "Already so wet for me?" Soda asked while making eye contact. "Sodapop," I whined. His mouth found my clit and he began sucking on it. I involuntarily bucked my hips.

Soda licked my clit one more time before he went back to kissing me. He licked up my body, from my belly button and stopped at my nipples. He sucked my nipples and I wrapped my legs around him.

As I pulled him in, I felt his hardness on my swollen vagina. "Soda I want you," I said, pulling his head up and looking at him in his eyes. "Say it again, Sydney. Tell me what you want." Sodapop said roughly.

"I want you to fuck me."

Sodapop sprung off me and pulled his pants down and off, along with his underwear. His dick sprang free and he positioned himself at my entrance. "Deja vu." Soda laughed. "Soda-" I was cut off by Soda pushing himself inside of me.

I moaned. Loud. "I like it when you moan for me." He said as I put myself on my elbows. Soda's thrusting in and out of me made my walls tighten around his cock. "Not yet, princess." He said as he pulled out. I groaned as I sat up. "Blow me." He said.

I sat on the edge of the bed as Soda stood up. I wrapped my mouth around his glory and bobbed my head. "God, princess, that feels so good." Sodapop moaned.

I licked from the bottom up to the top, following a vain. I swirled my mouth around the tip of his dick. His hips buckled but my head followed. His dick twitched in my mouth, but I moved my head away. "Not yet, darling," I said, mocking him for earlier. "Please, Sydney." Soda whined.

I put my mouth back on his dick, sucking saliva I left from just moments earlier. I put my hand at the base of his dick and moved my hand up and down. "Does this feel good?" I said, looking up at Sodapop. "Very." He moaned.

I rubbed the tip of him with my thumb. "Is this nice?" I asked. Soda hummed in response. I went faster. "I'm going to need words, darling," I said. "Yes!" Sodapop moaned.

I stopped with my thumb and put my mouth on him. I sucked hard as I felt his dick twitch again. "Cum inside my mouth," I said quickly as I let go. Sodapop jerked off as cum dropped into my mouth. I stuck my tongue out as the last bits of cum fell. I closed my mouth and swallowed.

"God, that's so sexy." Soda groaned. I lay back down on the bed and Soda put his head between my legs. "Sodapop, I gave you what you want, now give me what I want," I whined.

Sodapop began to lick my clit again as he pushed his fingers in and out of me. "That feels so good, baby," I said as I played with his hair. Soda sucked on my clit and made me moan. Sodapop licked my clit again and put his cock at my entrance.

He pushed in me and I let out a loud moan. "Sydney, your moans are fucking music to my ears." Soda hummed. Sodapop's hands grabbed my hips and pulled me closer to him as I wrapped my legs around him. "Faster, Soda!" I yelled.

Sodapop listened to my commands and went faster. And deeper. As he pushed in and pulled out his cock repeatedly hit my g-spot. I moaned louder than ever, "Soda, don't stop!" I said. I felt my core get hot and my walls get tight around Soda's dick.

I felt the familiar release of warm seed inside me. Sodapop didn't stop, he wanted me to cum too. "Right there!" I screamed. My body relaxed and I came on Soda's dick.

Sodapop flopped down next to me. "Oh my god, that was fucking amazing," I said as I smiled into Soda's kiss. "It was. I would do this every day if I could." Sodapop said, pulling me in closer to him.

I looked at the clock. "Sodapop! It's 3:07 am." I giggled. "Fuck. We really do go at it like animals." Soda joked. I laughed into his body. I fell asleep to his warm embrace and his deep breathing.