Two

I scoffed and walked to a chair at the bar and sat down. I put my head in my arms on the table. The music and everybody yelling was already giving me a headache.

Before I knew it, a soc came up and sat right next to me. "Hey baby, wanna go upstairs? I can make you feel things you haven't felt before." I laughed. "Thanks for that disgusting offer, but, No," I said, getting up from my seat.

"Come on, baby. It'll be fun." the guy said, pulling my hand. "I said no!" I jerked my hand away from him. By now this guy was mad. "When I say you come with me, you come with me!" He said, and he grabbed my arm hard and pulled me.

"No!" I screamed, by this time, everybody in the bar was looking at me. "When I say stop, you stop! Don't fucking come near me again!" I yanked my arm away from him.

"Do we have a problem here?" Dally said, walking over. "Yes. This bitch-" The guy was cut off with a switchblade to the throat. "Hey man, this 'bitch' is my sister. And I hear you talk about her like that again, there will be hell to pay. Get out of here." Dally spat.

Sure enough, the guy scrambled out of here. "Now what do you think you're doing?'' Dally asked. "Me?! He was the one who was literally trying to rape me!" I yelled. "Okay, okay." Dally rolled his eyes.

Dally walked up the stairs with a different chick than this morning and I had the urge to do something bad. How could he yell at me? I didn't do jack shit except defend myself. I do appreciate Dally saving me, but I sure don't appreciate him yelling at me.

I knocked on the wood of the bar, getting the bartender's attention.

"Yes ma'am, what do ya want?" The bartender asked, completely done with his job. "I'll just have a beer," I replied smiling. "Mhm." The bartender eyed me like he knew I wasn't supposed to be drinking then turned around to get my beer.

Seconds later he came back and popped the lid off for me. I took a swig and gagged by how awful it tasted.

"I thought Dal told you no booze?" A familiar voice said. I jumped slightly and turned around. It was Sodapop.

"Oh, I wanted to do something bad." I laughed, I really didn't want him to tell Dallas.

Soda laughed. "I-" He began

"Please, please don't tell him!" I cut him off, desperate.

"No, I won't tell him." Soda chuckled. "I just wanted to know if you wanted to get out of here. Johnny and Ponyboy are still here, but Dal said he'd bring them home later."

"Oh," I looked at Soda, "Yeah, I'd like to, I think I'm high by just smelling the smoke, I already have a huge headache."

Sodapop smiled, he grabbed my hand and lead me out of the door. Soon we made it to a waterfall. Even in the darkness, you could still the outline of the beautiful waterfall.

Waterfalls always reminded me of my mom, she was beautiful just like them, she was very calm, and she flowed easily with everything that happened.

She went missing eight years ago and was found dead nearly four years ago. I miss her a lot, she was my hero.

I admired the scene some more before Soda spoke up. "I found this place when my parents died. It made me feel.. safe."

I smiled at Soda before he started to take his shirt and his pants off.

"What are you doing?' I asked. "Going for a swim!" He began before he jumped into the water.

I giggled at his sudden action and began to take off my jeans and my t-shirt before I walked into the water.