[Fairy Tail] My Sweet Summer [NaLu]

[Fairy Tail]

My Sweet Summer

[NaLu]

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

So basically, this came to me when I was reading one of the new chapters. Ugu, it was such a nalu-filled scene, my kokoro died. Anyways, this is also based off the song My Sweet Summer by Dirty Heads. (I'll put the song in the multimedia somehow.) It's just the summer part reminded me of Lucy and Natsu and jefwejogfnwenfoneoefneofn please.

WARNINGS: slight hints of LEMONNNNNNN, shush, it's my first & angst???

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Natsu stared at the wrinkled bed covers, eyes glazed over. A breeze from the open window shifted his wild pink hair a little and chilled his exposed skin, but he did not move. A piece of paper that was on the edge of the bed fluttered a bit, but did not fly away; on it was the image of lips in lipstick. He continued to stare at the white sheets.

My sweet summer is gone.

He wrinkled his nose, taking a sniff. He could practically taste her scent in the air. It was a sweet summery smell, one that he'd usually hate, but on her, it smelt amazing. It smelled even better when she had been there in front of me, his hands on her hips. His lips on hers.

My sweet summer is gone.

It was the same smell he had smelt on her when they had first met. Summery. Sweet. Something he thought would never be a good combination, yet here it had been, sitting in front of him. In that warm sun and blue sky. Her hair had been yellow as the sunshine.

My sweet summer is gone.

At first, he had been annoyed. Why was something his name stood for, mixed with something he abhorred so much? Yet it was ironic - it was the same thing he had crashed for and the same thing that had left him.

My sweet summer is gone.

His body ached. He needed her back - right here and then. Right there with him. It was as if someone had cut a necessary lifeline for Natsu. One so tender and newly found that he could barely breathe while thinking about her.

My sweet summer is gone.

The rage was there, mixed with the desire of wanting her back. His blood boiled. Why? The note in front of him on the edge of the bed suddenly caught fired.

My sweet summer is gone.

She had left during the midnight hours, sneakier than a thief. Slipped away faster than a breeze. And he hadn't noticed. He hadn't noticed when that wonderful and blissful scent had appeared from his side. He hadn't noticed.

The one with those deep eyes.

My sweet summer is gone.

The one with the golden hair.

My sweet summer is gone

The one with that summery smell.

My sweet summer is gone.

The one that was sweet.

My sweet summer is gone.

The one that was his sweet summer.

Now my sweet summer is gone.

. . . But I'd do it all over again.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

certainly not my best, but I hope you guys enjoyed. this song is absolutely dirty, but it's so fucking good. the angst is real guys.

anyways, thanks for sticking around with this one-shot book. Alsooooooooo, I'm going to be deleting some one-shots ;^; I apologize for doing that.

BTW drop some requests to do below. (Sorry if you've requested before; I don't write them down anymore so I tend to forget.) I'll do some that look fun.

- Rico

Dedicated to @Cryptic_Eyes (I hope this is okay?????? I miss you Casee)