|67|

Sixty Seven
____________________

An ambulance came minutes later for Jackson, Melissa demanded to ride with him. Sheriff Stilinski put an APB out on Stiles. His jeep was found still in the parking lot but he wasn't answering his phone.

Brie came into the boys locker room when everyone had left bar Issac and Scott.

"So what's the plan," she said as she walked into the room. As she said that Scott ripped open what she believes to be Stiles locker and took out a jumper of his.

"You're going to find him by scent?" Issac asked after seeing what Scott had pulled out.

"Yeah, we both are," Scott said.

"How come you get his shirt and I get a shoe," Issac protested.

"What do I do?" Brie asked, looking between the two of them.

"I don't know," Scott said. "There's not much more we can do, I mean, the police are looking."

"I have to do something," Brie told him, tears forming in her eyes. "Or I will go crazy."

"Hey," Scott said, placing a hand on her shoulder. "We will find him, okay?"

She nodded but then turned away to see Derek standing in the room. Just staring at them.

"We need to talk," he said.

"We don't have time for talk-" Brie started but then saw Peter appear behind him.

"All of us," Peter said.

"Holy shit," Scott said after seeing him. "What the hell is this?"

"You know, I thought the same thing when I saw you talking to Gerard at the sheriff's station."

"Okay, hold on. He threatened to kill my mom," Scott started but Brie wasn't interested.

"Okay, as nice as a little catch up sounds, I have more important things to deal with," Brie said, backing away from the group. "I'll let you guys talk this one out, though. I'll be gone."

She didn't care about anything right now other then finding her boyfriend.

She got a text while she was in her car. It was from Stiles dad.

They found Stiles. He came home.

Without another thought she headed straight for his house.

Noah instantly let her in and let her upstairs to see him. She knocked on the door but he didn't open it.

"Dad, I said I'm fine," Stiles shouted back so Brie knocked again.

"Oh, come on, Dad. How many times...." he said as he opened the door. Once he saw Brie his faced changed into a smile.

Tears of happiness came to Brie's eyes when she saw him and she instantly ran over to hug him.

"Oh, my God, Stiles," Brie cried into his arms. "I thought you were dead." She looked up to his face and saw the gash along his cheek. "What happened, who did this?"