|51|

Fifty one
___________________

"Uh, what about your house?" Stiles suggested as they drove Jackson away from the crime scene. They were trying to figure out where to hide Jackson for the next while.

"Not with my mom there," Scott replied. "We need to take him somewhere where we can hold him long enough to figure out what to do with him. Or long enough to convince him he's dangerous."

"I still say we kill him," Brie shrugged from the backseat.

"We're not killing him," Scott told her once more.

"God! Fine," she said back before muttering. "Party pooper."

"I got an idea," Stiles spoke up.

"Does it involve breaking the law?" Scott asked skeptically.

"It's Stiles," Brie scoffed with a laugh. "By now don't you think that's a given?"

"You know me too well," Stiles smirked.

"I was just trying to be optimistic," the werewolf sighed dramatically.

"Don't bother," Stiles told him.

And so they stole one of the police vans and locked Jackson in the back of it, all chained up and everything.

He wasn't happy obviously but what can you do? You can't please everyone.

~~~

Stiles and Brie were the first to interact with Jackson. They opened the back of the prison van to give get in to give him some necessities.

"Okay, I got you some food-" Stiles started, sitting across from him.

"Let me out, now!" Jackson interrupted him, lunging towards the poor boy. Thankfully the chains stopped him from actually attacking him.

"You know, I put those pants on you, all right, buddy?" Stiles snapped back. "One leg at a time. Being all up-close and personal with your junk wasn't exactly the highlight of my day. So don't think this is fun for me either."

"You know, we're actually doing you a favour?" Brie chimed in.

"This is doing me a favour?" Jackson angrily gestured to the handcuffs he was trapped in.

"Yes," the blonde said. "You should be thanking us! You're literally killing people! Be grateful we aren't killing you, because if it were up to me, you'd be long gone."

"Yeah, killing people," Stiles repeated. "To death. Yeah." He added for good measure. "And until we can figure out how to stop you, you're gonna stay in here. I'm sorry."

"So either you can make things a lot easier for both of us and stop being a little bitch boy or you can continue to keep crying like a baby," Brie told him.

"Now, do you want the ham and cheese or the turkey club?" Stiles held up two different sandwiches for the boy to choose from.

"You actually think my parents won't be looking for me?" Jackson asked, not answering Stiles previous question.

Stiles threw the ham and cheese sandwich at him anyway and fished through his pocket.

"Well, not if that don't think anything's wrong." Stiles took out Jackson's phone to show that they had been texting his parents while pretending to be Jackson.

"Now shut up, and eat the damn sandwich!" And with that Brie left the van.

"It still baffles me how you managed to pull her," Jackson commented after watching her leave the van.