|58|

Fifty eight
________________

They ran around the party, looking for Jackson but he was no where to be found. So Stiles and Brie eventually went outside where they saw Derek.

"Hey, so we kinda lost Jackson inside," Stiles started. "But, it's......"

Erica and Issac then appeared from the doorway, coming outside to join them. They bent down at the sight of the mountain ash. They couldn't get out.

Brie had honestly forgotten about the ash until now. She tried to walk over it but noticed a force. It wasn't stopping her it was just very irritating. Once she got past it, it felt like a huge weight had just been lifted from her shoulders.

"Oh, my god! It's working," Stiles shouted in triumph as he watched Issac and Erica not be able to pass the mountain ash. "Oh, this is... Yes! I did something."

That's when Brie heard it. Or rather felt it. The pain, the sounds of heavy breathing.

"Where's Scott?" She asked Derek.

"I thought he was with you," Derek replied, looking around.

"It's Allison's mother," Brie mumbled. "She's hurting him."

"What?" Derek asked, his brows furrowed with confusion.

Her eyes turned yellow as she looked back to Derek. "He's dying," she told him.

Just then, the two of them heard a roar coming from inside one of the buildings.

They shared a look before Derek turned to Stiles.

"Scott," Derek said after hearing the cry for help.

"What?" Stiles asked as Brie crossed the mountain ash once again.

"Break it," Derek ordered.

"What? No way," Stiles said.

"Scott's dying!" The werewolf shouted.

"Okay, what? How do you know that?" Stiles asked.

"He's telling the trust, Stiles. Break it!" Brie said.

"Okay, fine," he said before getting on his knees and breaking the connection.

Derek immediately ran through the gap and ran into where he heard Scott's cry.

Brie bent down to kiss Stiles on the cheek. "I'm sorry, babe," she said before running after Derek.

When she caught up with him, she saw Allison's mother holding up a gun in front of Derek. Just as she was about to shoot, Brie jumped in front and a pair of wings came out of her back, blocked the bullets from hitting either Derek or Scott.

They surprisingly didn't hurt, it just felt like she was being flicked a bunch of times in the back.

The bullets stopped after a while and Brie turned to face her. She flung the gun out of her hand using her mind. Then Derek attacked her.

She tried fighting back with a knife that she had but it was no use, Derek was much stronger.

Brie rushed to Scott's side while they fought but then she suddenly ran away.