|15|

fifteen
_____________________

Brie was awkwardly sitting beside Lucas, barely engaging in the conversation him and Jackson were having about lacrosse.

The whole night was just so weird. She knew that she wouldn't have a good time but this was just dreadful. She spent the whole night just trying to come up with an excuse to leave.

Allison and Jackson were the only two people good at bowling. Lydia pretended to be bad for Jackson's sake and Brie wasn't amazing but she wasn't terrible. Scott however, was just a mess.

"I'm so glad you were able to come tonight, Lucas," Lydia spoke up. "I mean, you two look so cute together."

Lucas smirked and put his arm around the blondes shoulders. "I wouldn't miss it for the world. I was surprised you wanted me to come. It seemed like you and that Stilinski guy were a thing."

Lydia scoffed. "The dude with a buzz cut?" she let out a laugh. "Oh my god, no. I mean, I don't even know why they're friends."

Brie instantly got up, shaking Lucas's arm away. "It's my turn," she muttered, not wanted to hear them talk about Stiles any longer.

She wished she could've brought him instead of Lucas. At least with Stiles she would've actually had fun.

She went to roll the ball when Lucas came up behind, pressing himself into her, trying to teach her how to do it.

"You've just got to angle you're wrist like this a little more," he said into her ear. He smelt like strong, disgusting cologne that made her want to vomit.

She rolled the ball and knocked a bit more then half of the pins down. She gave him a small smile and then sat down again. When she sat down Lydia leaned closer to talk to her.

"Why are you acting so weird?" She asked quietly. "Are you nervous?"

Brie blinked blankly at her before responding. "Oh, yeah, terribly nervous."

"Don't be, girl," she laughed. "He totally likes you, I mean come on, who wouldn't?"

Lucas sat back down beside her and Lydia gave her a wink.

"You're up, McCall," Jackson said after scoring a strike.

"You can do it, Scott," Allison encouraged.

Brie gave him a encouraging smile as he got up and pick up one of the balls. But as expected it went right in the gutter.

Jackson and Lucas immediately began laughing. Lucas shut up when he saw the look Brie was giving him.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry," Jackson began between laughs. "I'm just flashing back to the words, 'I'm a great bowler'." Lucas began laughing again.

"Maybe he just needs a little warm-up," Allison said optimistically.

"Yeah, maybe he just needs the kiddy bumpers," Jackson teased, which obviously Lucas laughed along.

Brie gave him a bitchy look. "That was actually so funny, Jackson, I apologize for not laughing harder," she retorted sarcastically.

"Just aim for the middle," Allison advised Scott.

"How about you aim for anything except the gutter?" Jackson teased once again.

"Oh, could you maybe aim for Jacksons face then?" Brie asked rolling her eyes at her best friends boyfriend.

"What's got you in this bitchy mood, babe?" Lucas asked, putting his hand on her thigh.