|Chapter XC: Moments|

Dick had managed to find an old pair of earbuds in his car which he handed back to Liliana, who was still shaking a little from the aftermath of just seeing him alive again.

"You okay back there?" Dick asked and Liliana looked up at him. "Are you all ready to listen?" She simply nodded and took out her earbuds and they hung around her neck. "One poem, multiple bombs. Clues to where the bombs are, are placed in the poem. Liliana, you took pictures of it already right?" Liliana nodded a little.

"Yeah, but without my laptop, I don't have half of my usual tech to decipher it with and I'm sorry, but I am not Conner." Liliana said and Dick looked over at her in the rearview mirror. "I will do my best without one." She amended quickly.

"So, what's the plan?" Jason asked numbly and Liliana didn't like the tone, as she recognized it from when he was taking the drug and she was half wanting to lean over to give him a hug, but they were driving.

"Find some supers, then find the bombs and then stop them from all going off and destroying Gotham City." Dick explained and Liliana saw the tension that shows in Jason's body language at once.

"The Titans? What are they going to do when they see me?" Jason asked at once and Liliana's hand rested on his shoulder.

"Doesn't matter what they do, they will have to get through me first. That isn't changing." Liliana said quietly as she gently patted his arm.

"They're not." Dick said and Liliana was thrown back into her seat, as she had forgotten how crazy Dick's constant driving was.

"And I thought that Jason was the crazy driver out of the three of us. I must have missed something, because why are we stopping?" Liliana asked.

"What's going on?" Jason asked at once, as Liliana recognized the half angry, half scared tone in his voice.

"Get out." Dick said.

"Get out? Dick, what the fuck..."

"Out?" Jason asked as they were all trying to speak all at once and they all looked at each other.

"I can't bring you to the Titans Jason. It will cause a war. But I do need you still, Liliana, you can either come with me or go with him. Either way, you will wait for my call before doing anything." It was marching orders and Liliana got out of the car in silence.

"So, what, I'm just your dirty little secret now?" Jason asked sharply and Liliana chuckled humorlessly.

"Not exactly little, but yeah, it would appear that way." Liliana said and she was waitin' with a duffel bag over her shoulder already.

"You want to help us? Then this is the way that it will be." Dick said as Jason looked at Liliana, who was just waiting silently. "I can only fight one war at a time." Dick explained coldly and Jason sighed.

"When do you need me then?" Jason asked as Liliana coughed, from where she was standing. "When do you need us?" He amended.

"If you two don't hear from me before, just meet me back here in three hours. Got it?" Liliana was nodding, as Jason reluctantly got out of the car and nodded.

Dick drove off speeding down the road and Liliana looked down at her hands, which were trembling and she was shaking her head.

"I'm already inoculated against the fear gas, Jason, but there are so many others that aren't." She said quietly as he was shaking his head a little. "So... don't suppose that you still have the key to your apartment? I might have left my spare computer at yours." She said and Jason shrugged a little, as she quickly opened her bag and she held out the mask. "It doesn't belong to me, Jason." She said and Jason took it, as the pair stolen a motorcycle and they rode off quickly, as Jason drove.

Jason swerved hard to the side to avoid the cloud of green gas that was swirling up from the bomb sight and Jason braked quickly, just in time to stop and pull on his helmet.

"We have to go around, I honestly just, don't think that I can get through that madness." He said and she moved her arms around him again as she was saying nothing.

They rode off again and Liliana was the first one into the kitchen, and she put on a pot of coffee. "Have you got any food?" She asked as Jason quickly switched out his Red Hood gear for normal pants and a t-shirt.

"Change out of your gear real quick and I will have food ready along with coffee, so that you can get deciphering the clues in the poem." Jason said and she nodded, as she moved by him and she was walking away.

Liliana saw a whole bunch of plates and three pots of coffee on the table in front of her, as she brought her laptop out of his room quickly.

"Wow, you really went all..." a snore was heard and Liliana looked over at where Jason was half-hanging off of the couch. "All, out." Liliana said and a text beeped through on her phone.

"Guess Dick finally realizes that A.R.G.U.S has more resources than I do... even if I have hacked into them once or twice before."

Liliana thought to herself and she swiftly dug into her food and set her watch, as she looked at Jason and she smiled a little at just how much younger he looked in his sleep.

"Do you need something?" He asked and his eyes opened as Liliana shook her head, as she finished up her plate awkwardly and her ears were red from embarrassment.

"Nope." Liliana said as she put her plate away and she noticed that her hands were still shaking. "Damn it." It was a whisper, but her eyes were flashing.

"Scared solid of the gas, right?" If she hadn't been expecting it, Jason might have had a knife in his arm by now as she nodded. "Don't worry. The so-called "supers" will find the fear gas bombs and then we will deal with Crane... presumably anyways." Jason mumbled and she moved her arms around him in a hug. "So, we have two hours. What's the plan?" He asked and she rolled her eyes at the way he said it.