- Part III: Brothers & Sisters -

"Looks like you found someone else to help you with the nightmares. Jason Todd, a former street kid turned Robin, now my little sister's best friend. What do you see in him, I wonder, except for being Robin?"

"Someone that I can trust, Dick. You left me alone without even saying goodbye. At least I know that Jason won't run off the second that he gets pissed off at Bruce. Because for all the faults and his vicious instincts, the duality that threatens to tear him apart, at least he doesn't leave. That is more then I could say for you at the moment, big brother."

-Dick Grayson & Liliana Grayson

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Do you really have to leave?"

"I'm sorry Jase, but I have to find my brother. This is about more than just a grudge against Bruce now. He hasn't been home, he refuses to pick up his phone when I call him... Sorry Robin, but I have to go. Do you understand why?

"He is your family. Family is everything, right?"

"Yeah, something like that. I'll be back, I promise."

"Yeah, whatever Eagle."

"Shut up bird boy."

-Jason Todd & Liliana Grayson

--------------------------------------------------------

The child version of Liliana Grayson died in Arkham Asylum, after being beaten half to death and injected with Scarecrow's fear gas and nearly being too late to save the girl's life, Wonder Kid, Batgirl and Batman together pronounced that the death of the vigilante known simply as "Little Bird" would haunt them forever as the one that they couldn't save.

But in her place, rose the Eagle. As swift as a real eagle and just as skilled, Eagle was said to be able to almost fly across the rooftops, just like the sidekick known as Robin had once been able to, before he had disappeared from Gotham City over a year ago.

Only Barbara Gordon, Alfred Pennyworth, Donna Troy, Jason Todd and Bruce Wayne knew that the vigilante known as "Eagle" and the one that had been pronounced deceased by the name of "Little Bird" were the same. Even Dick Grayson believed that his sister was dead... until the day that she appeared to critique his violent fighting style one night in Detroit with nothing but a suitcase identical to his own, and a duffel bag over her shoulder.

Which was naturally, when everything got weird as fuck and Liliana Grayson was dragged into her brother's messes, as usual.