|Chapter LXXVII: New People|

Liliana had an exhausting night but after the fact, she walked quickly into the kitchen behind Dick and when he stopped, she ran right into his back.

"Sorry D." Liliana murmured and she looked around him, ducking under his arm to look at the very much unfamiliar person that was standing in the kitchen of the Manor. "Who is this?" Liliana asked coldly.

"Blackfire..." At the name, Liliana grabbed the nearest knife off of the wall and whipped it at Blackfire, who dodged it by a mere centimeter.

Liliana grabbed for another knife as Kory got in between them and Liliana stopped herself from releasing the knife.

"What in the fucking hell is she now doing in our kitchen, in... our fucking home?!" Liliana shouted as her voice cracked with fury, and Dick looked at her as he plucked the knife out of her hand and Liliana was glaring fiercely at Kory.

"I was going to explain it to you soon..." Liliana wasn't interested in explanations as she stormed past the two and grabbed a two liter bottle of ginger ale out of the fridge and the whole entire coffee pot. "Hey!"

"I'm looking for Jason, so fuck off unless you're going to help." Liliana snapped and Kory flinched, as Liliana jogged away.

Liliana went back down into the Bat-Cave and her cell-phone rang out loudly, as she looked at the unfamiliar number. "Liliana Grayson." She said as she held it up to her ear.

"I'm so glad that I got the right number from his phone," Liliana froze solid at the voice that was now speaking into her ear. "You do know who I'm talking about, don't you, little Eagle?" Crane's voice was in her head and it was like Arkham all over again.

"What the fuck do you want?" Liliana managed to steady her voice just long enough to say the words, and he was suddenly laughing at the shaking tone in her voice.

"To issue you a warning. Stay away from Red Hood, or your family dies with him." Liliana gulped at the words. "I will keep you alive just long enough so that you can be lucky enough to watch them all die slowly. The Bat, your older brother Dick, Barbara Gordon... you will watch them all die screaming, I will save him for last. Then you'll die too, alone. Stay away from him."

Liliana was trembling and Crane hung up the phone, as Liliana was shuddering and she turned her beacon on.

Dick came running down the hall as by the time he got there, Liliana was in hysterics from fear. "Oh god, what happened? Hey, hey." He moved his arms around her and Liliana croaked out a sound, but it made no sense and she buried her face into his shoulder.

"Crane... he, he got my number from Jason's phone." Liliana whispered and Dick looked at her and Liliana pointed a trembling finger at her cellphone on the counter. "He called me." She said and she threw her arms around Dick, as he held her carefully as he tried to avoid squeezing her shoulder. "He just called me." She whispered.

"It's okay, Lili. He can't hurt you anymore, he doesn't know where you are..."

"But he knows who we are! Every damn one of us, he knows, Dick. He called me "Little Eagle," it was Jason who only ever called me that." Liliana was scared out of her mind and Dick's eyes briefly blinked before he took her phone and she nodded, as Dick threw it onto the ground and crushed it underneath his heel.

"I owe you a new phone." Liliana nodded at the words and Dick sighed a bit. "Until then, use the Bat-Cave phone. I will go and let Barbara know about it, until we can get you a new phone." Dick said and he held out his hand to Liliana, who took the hand up and walked back to the desk and he sighed. "Hey." She looked over at him. "If you knew something about Jason, his location or whatever he is taking for drugs or whatever... you would tell me, right?" Dick asked and Liliana nodded.

"Of course." Liliana whispered as her voice was a low croak and Dick nods a little.

"Get some rest, kid. I don't want to push you like Bruce did." Dick said a bit sadly, as Liliana nodded quickly as she turned back to the computers in a solemn silence.

"Is it true that Lady Vic is back in town?" Liliana asked as Dick walked away and he sighed.

"I should have known, that you were going to hear that in some way, shape or form." Dick said and she scoffed.

"The cameras in here," she gestured around at the Bat-Cave quickly to be more specific about what it was that she meant, she nodded. "The cameras are linked directly up to my laptop all sound and everything, I heard everything of what it was that you and Gar were doing." Liliana said and Dick scoffed.

"Anyone in the world ever tell you that you are way, way too smart for your own good?" Dick asked.

"Yup, you and Barbara. Multiple times, on many different occasions among many other people." Liliana said and Dick laughed, as he walked away from her and left her to her work.