|Chapter LXXXIII: Pnevma|

"You gave her the challenge, the Result of Pnevma?" Victoria asked as she walked alongside Lydia to where Rachel was attempting to rebuild Pnevma in her room where the statue that was said to represent the human soul, it had fallen by Lydia's hands once again to create a Result that would be nigh impossible to complete without discovering the true meaning behind the culture and stories of the Amazons and Themyscira.

"She needs to learn." Lydia's familiar answer was always a frustrating one, as Victoria was shaking her head at it.

"Of course she does." Victoria murmured softly under her breath as she walked into Rachel's room, where Pnevma had just fallen all over again. "Good luck, Rach. I had to do that after I was quick to disrespect everybody." She said as she walked into the room and Lydia left them alone.

"You, disrespect everybody? No way, never would have had a clue that it was you." Rachel was being deeply sarcastic and Victoria was faintly laughing at her words, as she nodded a little bit at her in response to the sarcasm.

"Okay, okay fair enough. I guess that I'm not exactly known for being an approachable person, am I?" Rachel shook her head in complete honesty and Victoria sighed softly, as she looked at the fallen stones.

"I'm sorry about how rude I was to you. Or... I guess colder, would be a better word for it. In some ways, I am still recovering from my family's death even god knows how many years ago. My adopted ones, anyway. Which I know is no excuse at all, I lost people... boo hoo." Victoria muttered a bit and Rachel looked over at her with a small sympathetic smile.

"Have you ever met your birth parents?" Rachel asked and Victoria glanced over at her, before she looked at Pnevma with a sad look in her gaze and she was shaking her head.

"No. I know that one of them, my mother was obviously Themysciran but... the thing that confuses me about my parentage the most is, just the way how everyone acts. As far as they will insist, is that my father is mortal and human. But how is it, that I am much more like Wonder Woman in terms of power... god-like power, rather than like Donna who has slightly more of a muted Themysciran power due to her human side? It makes no sense." She said and sighed. "Sorry, Rach, you should be focusing on your Result, not on my words." She said quietly.

"I would rather listen to you while I do something, then sit in the silence of my room the whole time." Rachel explained and Victoria chuckled a bit.

"That is enough correspondence with the one promising a Result for today. You are dismissed." That was Lydia, no doubt about it and Victoria's eyes flashed with anger but she did as she was told, not wanting to anger her elder superior on Themyscira.

|The Next Day|

Victoria was sitting by the beach as she watched the waves move and she heard a cough from next to her. She looked over to see Myrrah sitting right there and she sighed.

"Have you come over again just to tell me about how wrong I was, to call out our council? I already know and now, she is struggling to rebuild the soul of Pnevma, which I was the last person, to be able to rebuild it on my own merit and wits and I know, it's my fault." Victoria muttered to her and Myrrah laughed lightly at the words.

"I could lecture you about that choice, if you wish. But I have some history that is perhaps, far more interesting to you." Myrrah stated as Victoria lifted her eyebrows. "You are different from the rest of us, more hot-headed and yet... you are also calm like a level-headed warrior. It is true that your mother was an Amazon, but what you have always wondered is about your father in this world, yes?"

Myrrah didn't have to ask the question, she already knew that Victoria had been searching for the remnants of her last family ever since the day that Donna Troy and Diana Prince had taken her in after finding her in the ruins of a home that had been torn apart by a F-5 tornado and that Victoria had barely managed to survive, the barely 7 year old had been shaken to her core.

"How the hell did I survive that tornado, Myrrah?" Victoria asked and Myrrah sighed.

"The birthmarks, on both your right and left arms, what do they look like to you?" Myrrah was speaking in riddles and Victoria was growling quietly under her breath, as she pushed up her sleeves and looked at them. "Do they not look similar to the gauntlets of Diana Prince?" She asked and Victoria looked over at her, as her eyes widened.

"Am I?..."

"No, you are not Diana's daughter if that is what you were thinking in your mind. However, you are definitely her sister. You are the daughter of Zeus." Myrrah explains and Victoria's eyes widened. "You were blessed by Athena and Ares as a baby. You were blessed with both the strength of Ares, and the wisdom of Athena. Which is what makes you, so polarizing to the rest  of us. Will you leave again, should Rachel choose to do so?" Myrrah asked and Victoria looked at the ocean once again, as she nodded carefully.

"Yes, I will. With due respect to you and everyone else, Myrrah... I was not raised on Themyscira and unlike you all, I believe that outside, away from it all here... I need to go home, I need to be with my friends." Victoria said and Myrrah looked at her.

"The duo of Liliana Grayson and Jason Todd, you mean?" Victoria's eyes widened slightly, before she was nodding. "I do believe that Rachel is leaving now, perhaps you should go with her." Victoria leapt up and she disappeared quickly back toward the temple.

Rachel and Victoria met in the place where they held vigil for Donna, and the two looked at the empty space with shock in their eyes.

"Donna is alive." Victoria whispered and after they had collected their bags and such, Victoria looked quickly over at Rachel. "Gotham City. Don't ask me how I know... but we need to get going to Gotham... now." Victoria said and in seconds, they faded into darkness and Rachel's eyes glowin' orange were the last thing that Victoria saw.