- Part VII: Return To Gotham -

The Titans have split up just like Deathstroke had wanted them to. Donna Troy had left with Rachel Roth and Victoria Dawson going back to her place in the city. Hank and Dawn had left together from the Tower and no one really knew where they were headed.

Although not explicitly stated, it was assumed that Dick had left the Tower and beyond that it was just three people left unaccounted for. Liliana, Jason and Rose of all people had left the Tower together and had decided to tour around Gotham.

Liliana was back in Gotham City, kicking it around at both Gotham City in general and Wayne Manor, visiting the few friends that she had while also dealing with her superhero duties as a dispenser of justice.

She worked surprisingly well together with Carmen Little, despite the girl still being a little uneasy toward the telepath and telekinetic who had been brought onto the team around the time that Liliana had left to go and find Dick. It was business as usual in Gotham City, until Liliana got a call from Victoria about going back to Themyscira, with the devastating reason the one that no one ever wanted to hear.

Little did she know that tragedy was coming further down the line, tragedy was a natural part of life as a hero but when it is a bend until you break situation, this young teenager, might very well already be getting to her breaking point.