|Chapter LV: The Brain & The Brawn|

"What are you planning, Jason?" Liliana questioned and Jason lifted his eyebrows at her words and she was shaking her head. "Don't try to bullshit me, that is your thinking mischief face. What is your plan?" She asked and Jason looked over at his briefcase and her eyes followed the direction that his were headed.

"I'm going to catch Doctor Light." Jason responded bluntly and Liliana crossed her arms over her chest at his words and her eyes flicked to the briefcase. "What is it now?" He asked and she was shaking her head.

"Not without me you're not." Liliana answered and Jason shrugged. "First we have to find the fucking asshole and you will never guess who knows how to use a tracking algorithm." She said and he rolled his eyes, before nodding and they quietly walked out of the room.

Gar looked surprised to see them both in the computer room and Liliana coughed, as Gar pulled up another chair for her and Liliana dropped down into the chair with her fingers cracking on the knuckles. "Move over Gar, I'm catching up. You're looking for heat signatures, right?" She asked as she got to typing and more tabs started popping up all around the screens.

"Yeah. After the amount of light that he absorbed just now from the city in the stadium, Doctor Light has to be like radiation-hot at the moment." Gar noted and Liliana was looking around at the maps.

"Hey Lili, look." Jason said and Liliana raised her eyebrows, as he pointed at the screen and Liliana chuckled at the sight of the darkened spot on the map. "You thinking what I am?" Jason questioned and Liliana nodded with a smirk and she spun back to the screens and started to type.

"What are you doing?" Gar asked with a clearly interested tone in his voice, as Liliana was typing at the speed of light apparently as she was ultra-focused and she was shaking her head a little.

"Piggybacking on the Railway system, so that I can access the heat sensors and get a visual on the underground. They need to have heat sensors down there in case of a fire, Gar Logan, that is just life. Also if they didn't have heat sensors, it would be illegal and classified as unsafe." Liliana stated and suddenly, there was a blaze of heat that was stretching all across the underground. "I think we got him." She said and Gar was laughing at the sight.

"You guys did it. I think we finally found him out." Gar said and Liliana looked over at him quickly and she raised her eyebrows at his reaction to the sight of it. "Okay, I think that you guys found him. Happy now, smartass?" He asked and Liliana rolled her eyes.

"I'm not a smartass, Gar Logan. But you are clearly a bit of a dumbass, for thinking that you could beat me at my own game." Liliana retorted and Gar looked annoyed and when he went to tell Dick about finding Dr. Light, Jason stopped him.

"Please man, I need this. We all need this, to show Dick what we can really do." Jason pleaded and Gar looked at Liliana, who nodded slightly and Gar sighed in defeat. "Look, it is just some of our normal recon, Liliana and I pulled this stuff all the time back in Gotham. She can stay in our ears this entire time and if we get into trouble, she'll call Dick or Victoria right away." Jason said and Gar nodded.

"Fine. But if it gets too rough, you'll call Dick or Victoria?" Gar questioned and Liliana nodded at him quickly, as Jason was grinning and Liliana was looking at the two and she sighed quietly.

"If either of you get hurt..."

"You're not patching us up. We know." Jason finished with a bright smirk and Liliana was shaking her head at him, but there was a smile on her face. "C'mon Eagle, relax! It's not like we haven't run this a hundred times before." He remarked and she looked at him, crossing her arms over her chest with a shake of her head.