- Part V: San Francisco -

After the devastation that Trigon had tried and failed to wreck upon their world, Liliana had managed to convince Dick to speak to Bruce once again, while her and Jason got to pick up some of the stuff that they had forgotten.

Including the piles of birthday gifts that had been sent off to Wayne Manor for Liliana's fifteenth birthday and she needed help to carry most of them. Now, they are all off and running in San Francisco the home of Titans Tower, where they will all be staying until further notice.

In exchange for Dick having use of Titans Tower, Bruce had "suggested" that Dick take Jason with him and of course, Liliana was automatically assumed to go with him and to Dick's rather clear not-so-surprised look, he had known that Liliana was on her way to help.

Victoria didn't want to split with them, so she followed and soon after, the entire group was either training in Dick's fighting style or in the style of Themyscira, which was how Victoria was trained and raised.

But of course, the peace couldn't last as it were and it turns out that Jason's little announcement after the defeat of Trigon had some devastating consequences for them all and they were about to realize the true consequences of their actions as Titans, especially revealing themselves once again.