- Part VI: Rise & Fall -

"He's a vicious fucking killer when he puts that fucking mask on! Why in the fucking hell would you ever put your trust in a vicious killer?!"

"Because I remember when you were the same! You came home from your escapades with Hank, Dawn and the rest and you were covered in blood! I watched you scrape a man's face against the bricks of that alleyway in Detroit, I watched you force Tyler Hackett's face into the spiked shards of his broken window until he begged you for mercy and then you nearly killed him! Like you're one to talk about someone being a vicious killer. The only reason you dislike him is because he is closer to me now, then you ever were."

"Are you calling me a hypocrite?"

"Damn right I am. I'm gonna go and find Jason, while you all stay home and bicker with one another about how it was all his fault. I don't care if it kills me, because at least then I'll know that I didn't just sit at home and wait for something to happen."

"Liliana, wait--"

"I'm done waiting for you, Dick. The side of me that wanted your approval and pride? She died that night in Arkham, right along with the side that only cared about everyone else's approval."

-Dick & Liliana Grayson

------------------------------------------------

Liliana is sick and tired of Dick's hypocritical and blindly arrogant style of teaching and speaking to them all. After failing to capture Doctor Arthur Light once again, the old Titans reconvene back at Titans Tower, to find that more than just Liliana are pissed at being kept out of the fights.