|Chapter XLIII: Kicking Ass|

|Titans Tower,

3 Months Later,

Location: San Francisco|

"Don't forget to watch your back Jason, or you're gonna get hit." Liliana reminded him once again from the sidelines, as she was running herself through some basic exercises with a bo-staff, as she watched as Jason and Gar were training. Jason was wearing a blindfold and Gar had his sight, but Jason was better trained to begin with, so it looked to be an interesting fight.

That was how it had been going for the past few months, ever since Rachel had defeated Trigon and they had been allowed to use Titans Tower in San Francisco, as per Bruce's allowance of it.

"Are you going to give me any good tips now, or... are you just helping out your boyfriend completely?" Gar asked as she looked at him and spun the bo-staff up and it was resting on her shoulder, like the team often saw Dick doing.

"One, not even close to the mark with those words and two, just stay the fuck out of his way after you piss him off Gar. That is the only tip that I can give you, about shit like that." Liliana said and she shakes her head, as Jason was holding the wood sword in his hands. "Be careful not to hurt each other, you two. I've done enough cleanup on you guys." Liliana stated.

"Yes mother." Jason muttered under his breath and in response, Liliana gently smacked him in the back of the head as she walked by. "Ow!" He complained and Liliana rolled her eyes at him, as she walked around to referee.

"I can hear you." Liliana reminded him and Jason muttered something under his breath as Gar and Jason started sword-fighting. "Jason, watch your back!" She called out and he managed to duck the swing that Gar had sent at his head and she watched, as the two fought back and forth and she was smirking a little.

"Aren't you going to give me any of these fighting tips?" Gar asked and Liliana moved out of the way quickly, as she avoided their training fights as much as she could and she swung her bo absentmindedly, as she walked around the fighting pair.

"Once you start to fight with a blindfold on, then I will give you tips on fight. But until then, you can use your tiger senses and try to beat the new Robin. Good luck." Liliana stated and Gar was rolling his eyes.

Gar had managed to smack Jason on the back of the head and Liliana winced in sympathy at the loud smack of the wood and head, as she was shaking her head. "Use your ears, Jason." She said as she got in between the two and broke up the fight that was brewing. "If you two are done cussing each other out, who wants to spar with me?" Liliana questioned as she backed up a bit once she was sure that they weren't going to try and kill each other with swords.

"Why don't you both spar with her?" Liliana was smiling at the sight of the person who walked into the room. "Then at least one of you might land a single hit." Victoria Dawson was known for her deadpan and blunt sense of humor, which was why she got along so well with Jason and Liliana, who were blunt in the most extreme cases.

"Dawson!" Liliana shouted and quickly, Liliana was jumping up onto Victoria for a flying hug, and Victoria was laughing at her gleeful and mischievous face and she was shaking her head a little. Jason came forward and got a hug after the fact, while Gar got stuck in the back.

"All right, all right. Now go on and have fun showing these two royally clear idiots, how to kick ass like a Grayson." Victoria said and Liliana lifted her shoulders in a small shrug, and she picked up the bo and the boys looked at one another with raised eyebrows.

The two charged forward and Liliana blocked quickly and they were smacking at her with the swords, as her bo-staff stayed firmly in the way as she fought defensively and that was how Dick had tried to teach them for months.

Gar lunged forward for the attack and jumped into the air, but Liliana moved out of the way and her bo smacked him in the back between his shoulder blades and Gar coughed, hitting the floor and he was coughing, trying to get his wind back while Jason and Liliana fiercely fought back and forth across the floor.

Victoria turned around as she heard Dick and Rachel coming out of the elevator with coffee and she took the coffees from them, as she turned back to watch the fight that kept going. "My money is on a tie." Victoria murmured under her breath.

"My money is definitely on Liliana for this one fight especially. Ow." Gar muttered as he got up and took the coffee that Victoria offered to him.

Liliana knocked Jason's feet out from under him and her staff spun around quickly, pointing at his throat and Jason winced. "Ow." He said and she moved the staff away and held out her hand to help him up. Jason got up and Liliana cracked her shoulders and then she was on the ground hard, as she coughed and Jason had knocked her feet out from under him.

"Fuck you." She coughed and Jason shrugged, as he held out his hand and she shook her head and walked over. "I guess I kind of deserved that." She muttered and got her coffee from Dick as she was shaking her head.

"Can you breathe now?" Gar asked and he looked annoyed, as she rolled her eyes and her shoulders cracked. "How do you like it?" He asked and she calmly flipped her fingers up and Jason laughed, as Victoria chuckled.

"Just for the record, I still won that fight." Liliana said and Jason nodded slightly, as Dick chuckled at their constant communication and Liliana's jaws nearly broke open with a yawn and she shook her head. "I'm gonna see if I can sleep for a little. Dawson, don't let the boys kill each other." She muttered and Victoria nodded slightly at the words, as Liliana silently left her bo-staff by the door and she walked out.

"Is she getting any sleep?" Victoria asked and Jason was shaking his head a little, as Victoria groaned loudly under her breath. "A tired Liliana Grayson, is just a menace that we really do not have any time for." She remarked and Dick scoffed.

"Well, what else can we do?" Dick questioned.

"Try to keep her from losing it, which means Jason is going to have his hands full." Victoria said and Jason nodded slightly, as he scratched the back of his neck. "The thing is, it isn't just her experience in Arkham anymore. This fear and the nightmares, it has to be from three months ago-" Everyone cut her a glance and she sighed. "If we don't speak about it, then we won't be able to grow and learn from it." She pointed out.

"I really hate it when you're right about shit like this." Dick said and Victoria shrugged, as when the conversation was essentially over, Jason walked real quickly past them as he left the wooden weapon in the room, as he went to go and find Liliana.