Never Have I ever

*un-edited*
_________________________________________

"Hello everyone!" Saori smiled at the audience and the camera. "Today, I am here with Sokka and Azula."

Azula and Sokka introduced themselves as the interviewer handed them each a board and explained the game.

"You three will be asked a question and you will have to respond with 'I have' or 'I have not'."

The three nodded as the game began.

"Never Have I ever stolen somthing from the set?" The interviewer read to the three.

Saori and Azula held up the 'I have not' while Sokka held up the 'I have' side.

"When did you do that?" Azula asked the boy.

"Okay so, it was one of my boomerangs. You can't blame me though! We had seventeen copies!"

Saori stifled her laughter as Sokka tried to defend himself with Azula asking more details.

"Okay, next question." The interviewer smiled. "Never have I ever been to jail."

Saori stopped for a moment and held up her board. She was the only one who had held up the 'I have'.

"What?!" Sokka and Azula shouted.

"Technically, I wasn't IN jail, I was let out of juvenile with a warning." Saori grinned proudly.

"But why were you there in the first place?" Sokka raised an eyebrow.

"I punched a homophobic in the throat."

Azula patted Saori back as she praised the older girl. "That's fair, that's fair, I would have probably done the same thing."

The audience cheered in agreement.

Saori turned to the camera. "Karen if you see this, then fuck you, your kid looks like a orangutan." Saori flipped off the camera as the audience's cheers became louder.

The interviewer waited for the audience to quiten down as he asked the next question. "Never Have I ever, kissed a fan."

Saori fanned herself with the board with the 'I have' side facing everyone causing the crowd to shout.

"I think mine's broken." Saori joked as she flipped the board to the 'I have not'.

"Never Have I ever, broken a bone."

Sokka and Saori held up the 'I have not' while Azula held up the opposite side.

"When?" Saori turned to the youngest.

"It was a long time ago, I fell from a tree and broke my arm when I was 8. Zuzu laughed at me first but then when he realised that I was hurt pretty bad he called mom and dad."

"That sounds painful.."