Chapter 13

It was after noon and Saphira had just finished a sandwich, she was taking a break from working on the Nissan and she was currently checking real estate websites for rentals. She was not going to have a problem paying the rent, she will just have to give her current landlord a notice when she is accepted into a place. Her main priority was the size of the garage, she wanted one that Optimus could fit inside. It felt awkward he was sitting outside of the garage while the other autobots were inside with her with their holoforms. If just was strange to her, especially since she wanted to spend time with him.

"So renting doesn't actually mean you own that house?" Ironhide asked curiously after Saphira had to explain the difference between owning and renting a house to the autobots. She nodded to him and he frowned slightly. "Hmm...I guess your world is so strange that people can't even own a home of their own."

"It might seem like that, but everyone has a different life and unfortunately not everyone can own a home. But we are still lucky to have somewhere to live and sleep Ironhide. This garage isn't mine either." Saphira did not look at him as she scrolled through the different houses. "But I will ensure Optimus can fit in a garage when I find the right house."

"It is sweet of you to think of him that way." Ratchet was looking over Saphira's shoulder at the houses she was looking at. He never knew there was so many different houses on the planet, it intrigued him. "Although, you know when we leave at the end of the week, we don't know when we will see you again. The government hasn't been very helpful with that."

Saphira knew that, but that didn't mean she could not have a space for him. On that thought, she looked up from her computer with a hum and stood up, surprising the autobots. "Alright, I need to give my attention to him I think."

"You know he's just keeping watch for Barricade. Don't take him not spending time personally." Ironhide followed Saphira out of the room into the garage as he spoke to her.

"Yeah, but a week goes by quickly." Saphira walked up to the Peterbilt and placed her hands on her hips. "Are you gonna be like this all week Prime? Personally, I don't want us to do nothing. I like spending time with the others, but we should do something."

There was silence for a minute before the cab door opens. "Jump in. We can go for a ride." Saphira smiled and the autobots moved towards their vehicle forms. "Just Saphira. I want to use this as an apology for not spending time with her during the day."

Saphira was a bit surprised, as were the other autobots, but they simply shrug and waved to them as she climbed into the passenger seat of the cab. She got comfortable and put her seatbelt on. "Alright, where shall we go then?"

The engine of the truck starts and Optimus backs onto the road to drive away from the garage. "It would be better if I do not tell you." Saphira raised a curious eyebrow when he responded. "While you recharged last night, I went for a drive to ensure Barricade was not nearby. I might have driven a bit too far, and that is where I found it."

"Found what?"

"Hmm...I would love to tell you Saphira, however, it is a surprise. I figured it could be a new place for you to go and do this yoga you were doing this morning. Very peculiar I might add." Saphira smiled, she didn't know if seeing the poses weirded the autobots out or not, she wouldn't be surprised if it was the case though. Some yoga positions can be quite eyepopping if they are done correctly. "What is yoga for anyway? Seems to me you just stretch...but...I am not sure given our bodies would unlikely be capable of such an activity."

She giggled lightly at Optimus's comment about yoga. "It's honestly just for health reasons. I want to keep my body in shape. I am young, but we do get older everyday."