Chapter 5

Saphira stayed where she was as the robot approached her. She was afraid to move, even if this bot had not hurt her. Although, while she thought that the bot could hurt her, it would have done it already if it wanted to. Unlike the eyes of the previous robot, this bot's eyes held kindness in them rather than anger and hate. Something that she saw in Barricade's eyes. Standing on the edge of the hill, it placed its hands on its hips, looking down at her. Saphira said nothing to it as she did not what to say. However, the robot seemed to notice her injured hand. He gestured to it with a concerned expression, making Saphira glance down at it. Despite the fabric being wrapped tightly around the wound, blood was still soaking it, even though it has slowed down.

"Don't worry, I am fine," Saphira said, her voice was shaky from nervousness, shrugging slightly and looked back up at the robot. The bot didn't say anything. "You spoke before didn't you? Are you mute now?"

"XM satellite radio, digital cable brings you Columbia broadcasting system," Came the response from the robot, and Saphira now realized it was definitely through the radio. Not just while in the car.

She smiled slightly at it. "So, you talk through the radio huh?" The bot played cheering noises and clapped his hands together, gesturing to her that she got it right. He definitely was a lot nicer than the other bot. She glanced at the sky for a moment before looking back at him. "So what was that last night huh? The light you shot into the sky, what was that?"

The robot gestures up to the sky while speaking through the radio, using actual lines from movies and recordings that were on record. "Message from Starfleet, Captain, throughout the inanimate vastness of space, angels will rain down like visitors from heaven. Hallelujah!"

She widened her eyes at what that meant. That meant he was not from Earth! "Are you like an alien or something?" The bot gave her a gesture to tell her she was correct before he crouched onto the ground and transformed back into the camaro, opening the door for her.

"Anymore questions you wanna ask?"

Saphira stared at it in disbelief. "Wow...um...this is so much..." She placed her hands on her forehead for a moment and shakes her head. "But...this has to be the best dream of my life."

"Oh yeah? Unlikely," Came the response from the radio with some laughter.

She chuckled a little at the car before she walked towards the car and stepped into the passenger seat, getting herself comfortable in the comfortable leather. She knew a normal person would think she was crazy, but she also didn't want to look back fifty years from now and say she didn't have the courage to get into the car. Besides, a robot car sounded like a much better thing to hang out with than any person on the planet. Even better than her own parents. The car drives away and Saphira was just able to see Barricade laying in a heap, she shrugged as she knew he brought it on himself by attacking her.

As the car drives away from the wharf, Saphira couldn't help but stare at the dash in front of her. She was still trying to understand all of this. "Do you have a name?" She asked curiously. "I don't want to just refer to you as car."

"This is a bumblebee," Came the reply through the radio. "Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee."

"Bumblebee..." Saphira smirked as the colour the car itself matched the name perfectly. "So your name is Bumblebee right?" Cheering came through the radio again, confirming her question for her. "Nice, I should have known that was your name. Makes total sense now. Thank you for saving my life Bumblebee...I do not know why you are even here though. But it is nice to know I have a robot friend now."