Chapter 57

Sex Scene in this Chapter

Saphira walked out of the bathroom and smiled when she saw Optimus's holoform standing by the front door. He smiled at her as she held a towel under her armpit and opened the door for her. She stepped out of the room onto the stone bath and made her way to the pool. She saw that it was empty, which was how she liked it. She walked over to the stairs that lead down the hill to the pool and placed the towel onto a chair.

She turned her head to look at Optimus. "Seems like we have the pool..." She paused when she sat that Optimus was shirtless right now, and her cheeks blush instantly when she saw his muscular body. She could see the visible battle scars, but he was still attractive with his broad chest and shoulders, and muscular arms and abs. Optimus smirked as he noticed her eyeing him off. "I am happy we have the pool to ourselves."

"I feel the same..." Optimus stepped closer and gently placed his hands on her shoulders, staring into Saphira's eyes. "Making the most of our time together is what I intend to do." Saphira let out a shaky breath before he leaned in and kissed her, and she instinctively pressed her body against his. She wanted to touch and feel his body right now, but Optimus pulled his lips away from hers and kissed her forehead. "Shall we cool off?"

Saphira smirked at him and pecked his lips playfully and pulled away from him. "Sure...we don't want to find ourselves crowded by other people if we want to take the opportunity of an empty pool." She turned and walked over, looking at the depth of the pool. She dipped her toe in and pulled it back out. "That is cold...but it's nice..."

Optimus walked over to the stairs of the pool and stepped into the water. He was unfazed by the temperature of the water, and likely would not have felt it at all. "I'll keep you warm in the water." She felt her blush deepen at him comment and she walked over to the stairs, stepping into the pool and feeling goose bumps cover her skin. She stepped further into the water, allowing her body to get used to the temperature of the water and she felt Optimus walk behind her and wrap his arms around her. "Is that better?"

Saphira giggled softly as she stepped further into the pool and off the steps with the water reaching up to her waist. She shivered a little and turned to face Optimus, smiling as he held onto her. "Yes...much better." She leaned in and gave him another kiss, he wrapped his arms around her and held her against him.

Saphira placed her hands on his arms and rubbed over them, feeling the strong muscles within his holoform. She knew it wasn't actual flesh, but it felt like it and she loved how they felt. She ran them over his shoulders and down to his chest, shuddering as she felt his firm, strong chest and abs on his stomach. She really was mesmerized by them, and she could not get enough of them either. She never thought that when she met Prime that this would ever happen.

Optimus was enjoying the feeling of Saphira's exploration on his body. He knew she was fascinated with his holoform, and he knew she was still fascinated with his full form. He ran his hands down the curves of her body. While he was accustomed to the holoforms of femmes, to him, Saphira was by far the most beautiful being he's ever known. He felt her heartrate against his chest, and he knew she was feeling a lot of emotions by the rate it was beating. He ran her his hands over her smooth, stomach and lifts them up slowly to her chest. Saphira shuddered in anticipation. She knew she had zero experience in this field, but she was still excited to go through with it and learn how to give pleasure, and find out how she liked things as well.

She shivered as she felt his hands on her breasts. They were extremely warm and she swore her heart began to beat much faster than before, like it was going to leap out of her chest. The butterflies in her stomach did not go away and she smiled as he moved his lips from hers to kiss her cheek and kissed down her neck, making her arch her neck for him. She shivered in delight before she decided to play around.